Part 9

AT NIGHT

Omkara returned home and saw light in dinning area.

O:thank god gauri, you didn't sleep yet..! aj office me bahut jiada kaam tha I could not even get time to have something. Will you please serve the dinner?

Getting no response Om again called gauri but he realised.....

O: gauri is not here. then who kept the lights on?

Om searched food inside the freeze.

O: what the hell! there is no food left and here rats are running in my stomach. every night gauri waits for me but today where did she go? so gayi kya?

Om remembered something.

O:shit!! how could I do this? I know I was busy that time but...ahh!! This is not done, Om! First of all, I rudely behaved with gauri and after that I insulted her saying illiterate and don't know what else! then how can I expect her to remain awake for me? she must be hurt na. vaise sahi hai. this is my punishment for making her sad. Now for the 1st time in my life I have to cook!

{Om doesn't know A B C of cooking...}

In Kitchen

Gauri came downstairs and surprised seeing that Om is trying to cook...no no trying to destroy the kitchen!!!

G(shouting):hey sankar ji, ee sab ka hai? yahan pe tufan aya tha ka?

[hey sankar ji, what's this? did any tsunami or storm visit here, huh?]

Om rushed to gauri and closed her mouth with hand.They shared a small eye-lock.

O:sshh!tum chilla kyun rhi ho? sab log sorha hai pata hain na tumhe? vaise tum yahan kya karrhi ho? Tum bhi toh so rahi thi, hein na? arre tum chup kyun ho?

[sshh!! why are you shouting? don't you know that everyone is sleeping. by the way what are you u doing here? You were also sleeping na. now say something. why are you silent?]

Gauri pointed at Omkara's hand. Om realised and immediately removed his hand.

O:oh sorry, ab bolo

G:if you make so much noise na then not just me, the neighbors will also come to see you and I was not sleeping. pagait chirota!

O:what...tumne mujhe pagal kaha? [ you called me mad]

G:vo..vo haan..haan!! see by yourself na, what condition you have made to this kitchen and yourself.

Om looked at the kitchen and saw what mess he has done.

O:gauri, actually I was very hungry but I didn't find anything in freeze so...

Om shrugged his shoulder.

G:accha okay, now move

O:what?

G:I said to move from here.

O:but why?

Gauri slapped on her forehead.

G:if you don't move then how I will be able to make food?

O:you...you will make food for..for me? really??

G:ji, now please move quickly from here

Om came outside from kitchen and stared at gauri the whole time when she was cooking.

After a few minutes gauri completes her cooking

G: have your food till then I will clean the kitchen.