Part 11

G:Omkara ji, ahh...chodiye hume. hum kahi nehi jayenge..!!

O:just shut up!!

Jhanvi,Aniruvya tried to stop omkara

J:Om, what's this? what are you doing?

A: Om, have you gone mad? leave gauri's hand!

O(shouting): I was mad because I trusted you and this girl...but now I am absolutely fine!!

R:O, you can't behave like this with bhabi.

O:rudra, just stay out of it..!

J:anika jaldi se shivay ko phone karo only shivay can control his anger now.

Anika called shivay but he did not answer.

J:hey bhagwan, how will I stop Om?

B:aunty, ab toh apko hi kuch karna hoga otherwise...

J:Om, please try to understand. You can't treat gauri like this. Don't forget that she is your wife.

O:wife? Yeah unwanted wife! I married her only for your health. But see you  have no health issues. So let's just end this husband wife drama!!

J:because of me you...

O:I don't want to hear anything. this girl will not stay in our house and it's final..!!

A:Om,you are doing wrong. how can you...

G:bhaujai, don't say him anything.

Anika looked at gauri in disbelief.

G:omkara ji, I will go out from this house but before that I want to know what's my fault? Humne aisa kya kar diya?

O:accha toh tumhe kuch bhi nehi pata. Fair enough! Let me clarify you everything. Your fault is you have cheated on my family. You have used their emotions for your own interest. In fact, tumne toh apni Khanna chacha ko bhi nehi chhoda

G:what are you saying? I..I have used..!?

O:don't try to act innocent. Your drama will not work out this time.

A(in mind):shivay, where are you? please come fast! ye raita toh mujhse bhi samet nhi jarha..! God, please show us some way.

At one side anika was praying on the other side ruvya,jhanvi were trying to stop Om.

"Om,stop it..!!!"

There came Shivay and there was another person with him. Aniruvya and Jhanvi got relief.

A: shivay,where were you? I have been calling you since a long time. uuhh...leave all those things and see what's your brother up to do?

S:Om, leave gauri's hand!

O:shivay, you don't know her true face. she is...

S(Shouting):OM, I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE GAURI.

Om left gauri's hand. { SSO se sab log darte hai after all 🤭 }

S:I have some important things to tell. after that, all of you will have to take a decision.

Bhavya noticed the man who was with shivay.

B:bhaiya, who is this person with you?

J:haan shivay who is he?

S:oh sorry! I forget to introduce him. guys, he is Mr.Akhshat Patel, a famous divorce specialist lawyer.

R:what? bhaiya, already O has gone mad. Now don't tell us that you too want to divorce Anika bhabi..!!

S:shut up rudy! why will I divorce  anika?