Part 10

Rikara's Room

After the conversation with shivay, Omkara became more confused.he could not decide what he should do.

Gauri entered and saw Omkara sitting on the bed with a worried face.

G(in mind):what happened to him? sometimes ago he was fine

G:Omkara ji

O:gauri,please leave me alone for few minutes. I don't want to talk with anyone at this moment.

G:why? is there any problem?

O(irritated):no,everything is fine..!!

G:But seeing your face it's clear that something is wrong. You can share it with me. may be I can help you out

O(shouting): shut up!! don't you understand hindi? I am asking you to leave me alone. but no, you have to know everything,right?

G( afraid):vo..I just want to know..the reason so that I can..

O(shouting): you want to know the reason of my problem na

Gauri noded her head in fear.

O:YOU..!! YOU ARE THE REASON OF MY PROBLEM..!! Now tell me, how will you solve it?

G:hum? hum kaise...

O:listen gauri,I have told you the same thing 100 times that I don't accept this marriage! Why don't you stay out of my personal issues. How many times I need to tell you that you mean nothing to me.

Omkara left angrily. Gauri didn't tell a single word. she kept listening only.

G:bilkul sahi kaha apne. hum...hum apke ku...kuch nehi lagte!

[ You are absolutely right. I..I am no..nothing to you ]

Tears rolled from her eyes. She started sobbing.

ap iss sadi ko mane ya na mane hum iss sadi ko pure dil se mante hain. pati hai ap humare...isiliye sayad hum apko dukhi nhi dekhsakte!

[You may not accept this marriage but I have accepted our relationship with my whole heart. You are my husband…!may be that's why I can not see you sad!]

sankar ji,why are u doing this to me? when I start to expect something from this wedding, all of my expectations break down in a glimpse! Don't I deserve to be happy a..a little bit only? today again he showed me what's my...my place in this house and in..in his life!!

She sat on floor in a thud.

Shivika's Room

S:anika,what did you want to say?

A:Before that you tell me what's the matter?

S:what?

A:ji haan! You and your brother were talking about something na

S:that..that was just business related discussion. You...you will not understand!!

A:really? then why did you both stop seeing me?

S:anika,there is nothing serious as..as you...

A:ok, say this looking into my eyes.I will admit it then

Shivay moved his gaze from her.

S:anika,this is so..so childish. I..I am not going to do this stupidity.

Anika turned shivay toward her.

A: you won't do because you can't tell lies looking into my eyes.

S:no..not at all. why will I..I tell lie?