Part 6

Om forwards his hand towards gauri. she is about to put her hand on his palm but suddenly Om removes  his hand. he stands up from the bed and start laughing. gauri becomes confused seeing his behaviour.

Gauri: why are you laughing?

Om( laughing):ok, sorry. do you really think that I..Omkara Singh Oberoi will say these stupid dialogues to you?

Gauri: I..I didn't understand

Om: ok, let me explain. a while ago what you saw, all were fake

Gauri: what_what do you mean?

Om: it means that I don't consider you as my wife and this marriage means nothing to me

Gauri feels hurt hearing Om's words.

Gauri: but you..you himself has agreed for th..this marriage..

Om: what I have done was only for the happiness of my mom. so please don't expect anything from this marriage and specially from me. all right?

Gauri silently listens to omkara.

Om continued.

"now I am feeling very tired. I am going to sleep on the sofa."

Gauri: wait, you..you don't need to go anywhere. You sleep on the bed..I will sleep somewhere else.

Om: Wow! that's so sweet of you, gauri.

Om sleeps peacefully on the other hand gauri remains awake. she cries almost the whole night.

In Morning

Om is still sleeping. gauri is doing her morning prayer.

Gauri: sankar ji, please forgive me. hum na ekdam paglait chiraiya hain..! pata nehi ka soch ke I was expecting something from this marriage.

Tears roll down from gauri's eyes.

my life has been always like this na. full of sorrow,sufferings...struggles. then how I can expect some happiness from my fate?

Gauri rings bell. hearing the sound Om gets up from bed.

Om(shouting): what the hell? why are you ringing bell early in the morning?

Gauri gets afraid a little bit.

Gauri: I..I was doing pu..puja.

Om: what? Now, because of you I can't even sleep properly.

Gauri: sarry, omkara ji. I..I will not repeat this.

Om nods his head.

Om: by the way, that word will be sorry not sarry..!

Gauri: sarryy..!

Om: no say so..sorry..!

Gauri: saaa...sarryyy..!!

Om: uff! chalo never mind.

Gauri is about to leave when Om calls her.

Om: gauri, listen

Gauri turns back.

Om: if you want to do puja and all then do it in other room. please don't disturb me in early morning. ok?

Gauri nods her head sadly.

After Some Hours

ShivOmRu, bhavya are having breakfast. Jhanvi, Anika are serving them. Gauri comes there with a bowl.

Rudra: good morning, gauri bhabi.