sixth chapter

Idolnews: Is idol singer Minatozaki Sana in a relationship with close group member, Myoui Mina?

CelebUpdates: Is Minatozaki Sana dating fellow singer, Myoui Mina? They seem very close at the airport.

Kpopnews: Cute cuddling at the airport! Are Myoui Mina and Minatozaki Sana good friends or does this photo proof the dating of the idols?

Sana POV

OMG. I am disgusted. How dare they writing anything like this. It's bullshit. Mina and I aren't dating. But the internet never forgets. Anybody must have taken a photo of me comforting Mina at the airport.

If it weren't the wrong time, I would laugh at the absurdity of the news. But it's not the right time since I have a girlfriend. 

"I hate this!" my voice gets loud as I throw my mobile phone at the opposite sofa. "Why can't the media just stop talking crap for once?!" I take my mobile phone again and throw it at the floor this time. 

"Why do you snap like this? It's not a big deal. JYP will just make a statement that the dating rumors are not true and there won't be an issue anymore." Mina tries to calm me down. 

"Then he should hurry up a bit. I've already told you about our backup dancer Tzuyu, right? We are dating since... last night and I'm afraid those dating rumors could hurt her." I tell my friend.

"Oh, right. You're so cute together. But Sana, please be careful. You know, we are dating banned..." 

"No worries. I will." I stand up and hug Mina. This girl seems to be able to fix every problem just with words. I'm so thankful for that. 

Suddenly Momo enters the room. "OMG guys, did I miss something or are the dating rumors true?" she asks with a smirk. 

"Shut up!" Mina and I say at the same time. 

"See, you already talk at the same time. Couples do those things. Trust me. Whatever. I was instructed to tell you, you should go to our boss's office. Now." 

I gulp and look at Momo. "Did he say, what's the reason?" 

"He didn't tell me, but I guess it's because of this dating thing." Momo shrugs her shoulders. Mina places a little peck on Momo's cheek and with that we leave. I'm pretty nervous.

"All those articles are fake. We aren't in love." I say in panic as we enter the JYP office. 

"It's okay. Calm down, Sana. I already know that." Our boss answers and lifts his hands soothing.

"Where is the problem then? Couldn't you make a statement, that those rumors are false?" Mina asks politely. 

"Well, I already thought about that but then I received many comments from your fans. They wrote that JYP Entertainment moves with the time by supporting such a relationship. Your admirers went totally crazy and the fan base increased. So I am going to make a statement, which confirms your romantic relationship. You'll go on with the story. That's a good promotion for the company."

Mina and I look at each other in confusion. This idea is terrible and we will have to lie to the hole internet. "B-but what..." Mina starts to protest. 

But JYP interrupts her: "That was not a suggestion. It was an order. And now tell your fans how thankful you are for their support in a Vlive video." And then he departs, leaving Mina and me in confusion and rage alone. 

I really worry about Tzuyu. I'll try to make things clear directly after the live video.

"Okay. Then let's do it." I smile sadly at Mina and we make our way to the Vlive room. The fans will see us in front of a comfortable background. It could be in our dorm. They should get the impression of knowing us personally. But in reality the Vlive room is a cold, empty room with just one cute established area. We sit in front of the small camera, entangle our hands with the hands of the other and start the live Video. 

"We are so grateful for your support, we love you!" Mina smiles cutely in the camera. It's quite hard, to pretend we are in love and this difficulty gets compounded as I read the comments.

They are very touching. Messages like "I'm crying right now you two are so cute together. I wish you just the best for your future!", "My ship is sailing!" or "You get endless support from us, your fans!" catch my eye. 

Suddenly I can hardly hold back my tears. Those people out there do actually care about our happiness. If they just knew... Mina and I go on for about half an hour, still hand holding until we end the live video with a "We love you so much!" 

After the cameras are off. We breath into an uncomfortable silence. Then I smile sarcastically at my friend. "You did a great job, babe." "You too, honey!" We are silent again and decide without an exchange of words to get back to Momo again. 

"You guys were amazing. Did you already think about an actress career, Mina?" Our third group member greets us excited. Mina blushes at Momo's comment. 

"And what about Tzuyu?" She asks then. "Go and get your girl, Sana." I nod and take my mobile phone from the floor. It's already filled with notifications of news websites.

Idolnews: Misa statement at Vlive. All details about the adorable love story here.

Celebubdate: JYP himself announces the romantic relationship between Myoui Mina and Minatozaki Sana!

Kpopnews: Endless fan support! The romantic relationship between two of J-lines members is loved by their followers.

I would love to throw my phone again but I must stay calm. I really have to fix things with Tzuyu now. 

She is in the practice room, as I expected. Her eyes look a bit red, just as she had cried before.

"Hey, babe." I greet her. I don't know what else to say. But she looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Please don't call me the same way as you called your girlfriend at the live video." She whispers quietly. It breaks my heart seeing her like this. 

"Do I mean that less to you? I know we've been dating just for one day. But couldn't you have given a chance to our relationship?" I see the pain in her eyes.

Now it's me who starts crying. "Please, Tzuyu. Let me explain. It's not how it looks like." 

"I'm not stupid, Minatozaki Sana. You hold her hand and told her that you love her for about 100 times in front of a million of people." 

"Tzuyu, It's not like that." 

"It is. I don't know what it means to you, but those three words are very meaningful for me. You were my first everything, Sana. My first crush, my first kiss, my first time, my first heartbreaker and now my first ex. You can feel proud. I wish you just the best for Mina's and your relationship." 

Then she departs. Leaving me with an emptiness inside behind.