Chapter Six

Yoonhee POV

The week went by smoothly, I managed to keep working regardless of how much work there was. I also managed to avoid Mr Kim, we didnt even speak or make some form of contact and I was happy for that.

Jimin told me about that event I had to go with Mr Kim too. He said it was a formal even to celebrate his friends opening of his business. Mr Kim needed a date and he didmt have a girlfriend, that surprised me. So since I messed up his shirt I had to go to "repay" him. Jimin told me to wear something red, he didnt tell me why so I just agreed.

It was the day I had to go with him. I didnt have a red dress so jungkook got one for me but it was...well

Yoonhee:"I CANT WEAR THIS!"

Jungkook:"And why not?"

Yoonhee:"Its so short and it reveals my chest!"

Jungkook:"So? You have a nice body"

Yoonhee:"I do not! I am a chubby person!"

Jungkook:"I like to say you were thick"

Yoonhee:"JUNGKOOK"

He laughs:"Well I'm not kidding, but trust me, you will look sexy"

Yoonhee:"I dont want to look sexy"

Jungkook:"A sexy man should be with a secy girl"

Yoonhee:"But I'm not-"

Jungkook pushed me into her room:"Just go try it"

I just gave up on fighting back and decided to wear it. The dress was beautiful but once it was on me it seemd to have lost its beauty

The dress fit me perfectly though, but I was right, it was short, it showed of my thighs and exposed my chest and collar bones. The red was so noticable as it shone, it wasnt glittery of full of sequence but it was shining.

I didnt like it cause it showed how I was chubby but blended it too, if that even makes sense.

I walked out and I was met with a shocked jungkook

Yoonhee:"I know its-"

Jungkook:"YOU SHOULD BE MISS KOREA! YOUR NOT EVEN WEARING MAKE UP!"

Yoonhee:"Woah woah, make up? I'm not putting that fake stuff on my face"

Jungkook went up to me:"You look beautiful"

Yoonhee:"I do not"

Jungkook:"You do and the fact that a man is saying it, makes it more true"

Yoonhee:"Your my brother"

Jungkook:"Another reason that makes it more true!"

I roll my eyes and 2 ladies walked in and the had large bags with them

Yoonhee:"Who are they?"

Jungkook:"They're gonna do your make up, and soon tae will be falling for you all over again"

I roll my eyes:"I am not wearing make up"