Chapter Eleven

YoonheePOV

I still felt bad about yesterday and I was anxious about going to work today, I couldn't face him but I told myself if I did I would apolagise

When I walked in all eyes were on me, I was shocked and a bit scared by the sudden attention so i scurried my way to my work station and i was met with an also wide-eyed bridgette

Yoonhee:"Uh are you...ok?"

Bridgette:"You went on a date with Mr kim yesterday!"

I blushed:"NO I DIDN'T HE JUST INVITED ME FOR COFFEE!"

Bridgette:"Isnt that a date?"

I sigh and she spoke again:"How...how do you know Mr Kim? Yoi two seem to have met before"

I nodded:"Yeah well we used to date in high school so-"

Bridgette:"WHAT you guys DATED!?"

Now everyone looked at us again, how embarrassing:"PIPE DOWN!"

Bridgette:"Sorry..."

I sigh and she spoke:"You guys dated? How did that happen? No offence but he's so hot and your....not"

Ouch

Yoonhee:"Yeah well last time I saw him in Highschool, I was, well not hot but he wasnt hot either"

Bridgette:"What do you mean?"

Yoonhee:"Mr Kim wasnt always this hot in high school, intact he was the complete opposite"
____________________________________________

Flashback:8 years ago

I wasnt popular, but I wasnt unnoticed either, I had a few friends and I was doing well in school actually. Taehyung was the unpopular and hidden one and was considered the nerd of the school so he was bullied a lot. I never witnessed the beatings but the bruises were enough evidence. I wanted to do something but what could I do?

On day me and my friends were walking through the halls of the school while it was break, we werent supposed to be there at this time but we didnt want to be outside with everyone else, it was too noisy. While we were walking we heard whimpers and voices.

We went to those voices and there he was, Kim Taehyung, on the floor against the lockers with two older boys above him beating him up. The scene caused my friends to run away but I had enough, what did taehyung even do to them!?

Boy 1:"Hey nerd wonder why it's so easy to hurt you?"

Taehyung didnt respond so boy 2 spoke and grabbed his collar about to punch him in the face:"Cause your so weak and small, that's why!"

He threw him at the lockers making him Yelp in pain, he was gonna hit him when I ran and stood infront of him, stretching my arms out while he curled into a ball behind me