Chapter Eighteen

TaehyungPOV

I wasnt feeling so well after what had happend so I had been taking an overdose of my pills and soon they were finished so I had to go and more since my headache didn't go. Jimin came with me and we headed to a mental hospital

I just wanted to get the pills but my doctor saw me and insisted I come for a check up, and I agreed to it

I went in and o sat down and she sat down as well and asked me bunch of questions, like how I was doing and if anything happend

Taehyung:"Actually..."

She looked at me:"I...this girl came into my life again, she used to he my ex-"

"Ah the girl that you said ruined your life?"

I nod but I felt that it wasnt true:"Yeah, she came back and I...I've been acting different"

"Different how"

"Well, I've been...been...feeling again"

"You have?"

"Yeah, but its mixed emotions, I often dont know what I'm feeling"

I continued to talk to her as she took notes, I could tell she was happy for me

"So this, Yoonhee, she was someone special to you?"

"Yeah, she used to be my everything till she left"

"You do realise that, she could be the solution to this problem"

I sighed"'Everyone has been telling me that but I'm not sure"

"Why not?"

"Well when I see her, I'm happy but I'm mad too, I hate her as much as I love her, and now I think I've ruined everything"

"Mr Kim, this problem is a result of your fake reasons"

"Fake...what?"

"You've told yourself that she ruined everything that she is someone for you to hate, naturally you love her but this mind set is making these problems such as the headaches"

"But I hate her"

"Because you have taught your mind that she is someone to hate when in reality you love her"

"Oh my..."

"If you want to become better and rid of there headaches, you must accept her as your love"

"But what is the point of she does not feel the same way?"

"Well unless there is another girl, I suppose you must make her fall for you"

"What?!"

"It is the only way, she is one of many people that can fix you but to see and wait for the next one is a risk, it is better if you do it with her"

"B-but how can I make her fall for me? She surely must hate me"

"Just apply the same method tou used to make her love you in the first place"