Chapter Twenty Two

YoonheePOV

I woke up and found myself in my room, it was later in the day, how long was I out?

I sat up trying to remember what had happend but it was hard. I tried to remember and the last thing that came in my head was two men and taehyung...

Now I rememberd. I was trying to get away from taehyung when two guys tried to harm me, he must have found me and tried so save me and I assume he did sure he did since I am home and unharmed well not physically

I looked around and saw no note or message so he must have just left. I got up and I saw that my box of letters were open and my eyes widen

Did he...did he? DID HE!?

I was getting worried and I ran downstairs and I saw him in the livingroom reading my letters, nooooo this can't be happening!

He then got up and turned to me:"Why didnt you tell me that you got stood up"

I went to him and tried to take the letters:"You have no right to just read my privacy!"

He raised them in the air:"Why didnt you tell me this was for jungkook and that you were failing"

"Taehyung give them back!"

I tried to get them but he dropped them and grabbed my wrists forcing me to stop:"Why didnt you tell me that you hated yourself?"

I felt my eyes tear up and I looked away:"B-because I..."

He made me look at him and i felt my tears going down:"Because..."

"Because?"

I broke infront of him, I couldnt hold it in anymore:"BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT YOU TO THINK I WAS SOFT! THAT I WASN'T YOUR BRAVE, STRONG KNIGHT ANYMORE!"

I put my head in his chest:"I-I didnt want you to see my pain"

He hugged me and I was startled:"You will always be my knight in shining shoes"

I cried, I cried a lot, I told him everything, the bullying, my parents, my jealousy towards jungkook, my self hate and Jaemin. I told it all to him, it felt like the right thing to do and I felt so much better after I did

We were sitting on the sofa, I was in his embrace but it wasnt romantic, he was just being my friend

Taehyung:"I am sorry for all you went through, I wish I was there for you"

"N-no it's fine, I should have tried to fight for us"

"Its ok, really, forget about what I said"

"H-how can I? It makes sense"

"What sense? You had no control in that, how could I have been so blind not to see that this was hard for you as well, I am sorry"

I sniffed:"Its ok, I forgive you...do you-"

"Of course I forgive you"

I smiled a bit:"Thank you..."

He looked at me:"Look, I may have not been able to protect you in the past but I will now"