Chapter 3

Michelle

The next day...

    I was up before my alarm went off; I didn't want Ms. Anita to holler at me again this morning. I got up, did my morning hygiene. I decided I was going to wear my white long sleeve shirt and some khakis. The weather changing and I'm not trying to get sick. Louisiana weather is so crazy man. When I got out the shower, I smelled food cooking. I walked downstairs to see Ms. Anita cooking grits, eggs, bacon and hash browns. She knows that's my favorite. Good morning sweet pea I saw you was up early, and I decided to cook breakfast for you since you don't have to rush this morning. Thanks ma I really appreciate it. Casey said I need to stop getting chickfila in the morning anyways. I know fast food not good, but I'm not gaining weight so it shouldn't matter. I sat down and ate until Casey pulled up to bring me to school. I sat in Casey car thinking about the way I've been treating Ms.Anita lately. She's basically my mother I need to spend more time with her.

                                 Casey

Good morning Michelle you ready for another day at boring East Side High. Michelle responds, "Yea girl, but what you and Jacolby was talking about after second period yesterday" I told Michelle, "Girl it was nothing he was asking me where the chemistry lab at." I didn't want to tell Michelle the real reason yet. I'm going to tell her after he give me some meat. I can't speak to fast since he never hit me up last night. I had all my hopes and dreams up. When we make it to school I'm going check him. Michelle you stopping to chickfila today? Michelle responds, "no, Ms.Anita cooked my favorite this morning. I'm scared of you sister bout time you eat breakfast at home. Michelle said," Girl shut yo dumb ass up." She better stop playing with me or she going to be walking to school. I love her like a sister, but she be talking a lot of shit.

    Jacolby

Alarm goes off at 7:15

Boy wake yo ass up and start getting ready I need you to drop me off work. Man ma why you can't drive yourself there. I'm going to be late for school. I got up and did my hygiene routine. I decided to put on my black Nike v neck with my stone washed biker jeans and my black and red Nike Foamposites. I dropped my mom off to work and headed straight to Eastside High. I hope today will be a better day. I'm going to dodge Casey all day since I didn't text her last night. I really don't like her she ain't my type. I'm really looking forward to second period so I could sit on side of Michelle. If we vibe today in class I might ask her for her number and go with my move on shawty.  Let me stop thinking bout Michelle. Chris finally sent my gas pack and I have two customers waiting on me at school. Brice and Davon bet not get caught with it or that's going to be on them. Long as they give me my money. Brice and Davon suppose to be joining my gang. They have to prove themselves to me. They first task is to kill whoever I put the hit out on.

Thanks for showing love you guys ❤️ . Post and tell people about my book to get the views up‼️‼️

Y'all think Brice and Davon Built Like That? And Will Jacolby Go With His Move ? Chapter 4 Goin Be Posted When I Get 250 Views Tell The World About This Book ‼️‼️