Chapter 20

Jacolby POV    
    How can Brice do that to me? I always thought it was strange how he would pick on Michelle. She tried to tell me and I trusted him and treated him like a brother. I even put him on game. He probably been planning this and Casey probably let Chris put him on. I always asked where his body was and no one had an answer. It was an inside job and no one can tell me other wise. He smart, but I'm smarter Michelle is going to find a way to contact me or send a signal.
      I trained her for situations like this. Our love is very strong and I know she won't betray me. She didn't even like him. She going to send out a signal or something. Desiree can you ask your connections to see if they can checked who cross the borders with the license plate reader. Tamarcus probably the get away driver. He always use to drive Davon and Brice around. How I know if Davon not in with Brice. He has to know something. We have to pay him a visit. He going to get his self hurt if he know where they taking her.
Desiree POV
I'm doing the best I can Jacolby. You think I don't want to find my only child. I made a promise to her mother on her death bed that I would always keep her safe and sound. My baby has been missing for 72 hours and I don't know what to do. I put posters up, gave found dogs Desiree scent and been organizing searches. She was my first love and more. Nita and I are doing what we can to get her back in to our arms and home safely.
I know you're upset, because you're home boy turned green. You couldn't possibly know he was working for Chris. Casey probably put him on since that was her boyfriend. She wanted you bad, but she settled for Chris Broke ass. You have to keep your enemies close, but your friends closer, because they will snake you too. Stop putting your trust in people. All the friends you choose seem to deceit you and maybe your girl is your only friend. See if Davon can reach out to Brice and maybe get an location or something to where we can find her.
                   Officer Don POV
       Jacolby  we have to put you and your family in witness protection. It isn't an option. Detective Paul has a hit on the vehicle they think was Michelle's in. Jacolby replied," what you mean was in?" They found an abandoned van heading to Mississippi and the dogs picked up on Michelle's scent. We know for a fact they're in Mississippi some where. Do you have any idea who can they be by in Mississippi? Desiree told officer Don," Don i had a partial that hit in the system earlier and it belongs to Brice Carter.
                                 Jacoby POV
         I'm from Mississippi and I have old rivals there. I probably have an idea of where they're taking her. I have a house there. I'm pretty sure that's where Brice taking her. He doesn't know anything about Mississippi like that. He's from Louisiana. My house in Jackson. My address is 1254 Capital Dr. It's a luxury two story town house. A black charger should be parked in the drive way. Send some Mississippi deputies out there that know me. I'm pretty sure they going to handle it. I have much respect in Mississippi streets. I once was a king pin. Michelle took me out the streets.
                              Michelle POV
Another day and I'm trapped here. At least they feeding me good and not harming me. What if it takes Jacolby years and years to find me and I fall in love with Brice? I'm trying to keep my mind sane. I'm in this house all alone and Brice comes home when it's night time. I hardly can see out, because the windows or painted over. I just need to get my hands on a gun. They say patience is a virtue and I'm starting to think I don't have it.
      I want to act out so bad, but I'm not trying to get killed or hurt. The love in Brice heart for me is the only thing that's keeping me alive. I'm thankful for that. Most boys hold the girl for ransom or kill her like her life didn't matter. The coronavirus killing more people than aids. I'm not a risk of anything if I'm trapped in a house. I pray Brice doesn't come and give me the virus. He always going places. I feel lonely and I hope my mind and heart doesn't fall for what Brice has planned for my future.
       If Jacolby wasn't so stupid and listen to me. I wouldn't be in the position in the first place. The love I have for Jacolby doesn't allow my heart to be mad or hold a grudge. The street life came back to kick his ass and I got caught up in it since he's my fiancé. Brice what I have to do to be free? Brice replied,"I love you and I want you to accept the fact and love me back." I'm not capable of loving you if I'm already loving on someone else. My heart doesn't work like that.
                         Tamarcus POV
Word on the street is Jacolby is in town. We have to move Michelle to Louisiana and get her out of site. Looks like Nita and Desiree are putting missing flyers up of Michelle. We need to move fast before they start blocking the highways and interstates. They might block Louisiana off, so we should just head to Denver. We could trap and it would legal. We could start our own dispensary and live our best life. Michelle pack your bag it's time to go. We moving on up on the world like the Jeffersons.

Do You Think Jacolby Is Going To Find Michelle?

Thanks For The Love Y'all Show. I Love Y'all For That. Like, Leave Comments And Tell Everyone About This Book. Check Out My Other Books On Wattpad.
Departed
My Secret Love
The Life of Lindsey Mack