Chapter 28

Michelle POV
Since we all together again despite the situation we just had I miss you all. Especially you mom, you're the reason I'm a strong women today and nanny thanks for teaching me how to shoot a gun at an early age. You be having me feel like I'm a trained agent. I also want to thank my god father for being supportive and helping me out and keeping the biggest secrets. My god father made sure I was straight every weekend he came visit me. I didn't want you or nanny to know, because Jacolby would've found me so easily, since you can't follow directions.
I thought it was time to put him in jail and I had to use y'all as bait. I know y'all like the back of my hand and y'all definitely can't keep a secret. I'm sorry that I put you threw agony and pain, but once I escaped I called august and he came met me and put me and Brice in this nice hotel. He gave me a fake identity, so I could get a job and not depend on a man. He didn't disapprove of Brice. He just wanted to me to learn how to be independent and if I needed anything he told me to call him.
      Please don't be mad at him. He promised to reassure you that I was ok and being taken care of. I told him to wait until I was ready to accept the fact that Jacolby and I was done and that I needed to help Kayla get Justice. It's crazy on how Jacolby can make you feel so good, and the whole time he's using you and he's the completely opposite of how he act. He must have serious issues in his brain. Did you know Kayla was pregnant and he made her get rid of it.
       No mother should have to get rid of there child, because that's what a man said to do. When I told Brice I was pregnant he was so happy he cried tears of joy. Not once did Brice say get rid of it or do I want to keep it. He's been working nonstop so we can have a better future with our child. He's a great person in and out and I love him for being him. He makes sure I'm ok and comfortable and I'm only 3 months. I can't for the baby to arrive to see Book in daddy mode.
       I know he's going to be an excellent father. He talks about the baby 24/7. He just want to be the best father he can be. I never experienced this before. When I was in high school I didn't like Brice at all, but now I love him and I just want to be in his skin. I don't want us to end. I never felt this kind of love before. It's like a special love that I've been missing all my life.I know he feel the same way about me and that's the best part.
Brice POV
Since everything is over and done with. I would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Brice Williams. You might know me as Trudy son. I've had a crush on Michelle since we were young. As time went by and every shot I took got blocked I decided to give up and stop trying. I gave up and moved on in life. It all changed when Jacolby made me fake my death and held me captive. You would think why would your Homie hold you captive and starve you. I'm still traumatized, but that made me and Michelle closer than ever.
I want to believe it was God's will and his will must be done. I just can't believe that we got out of there alive. My cousin Tamarcus got back close to Jacolby and was able to give August tips about our whereabouts and our conditions. He snuck and brought us food from time to time. Tamarcus wondered if I was really dead. He said he didn't believe Jacolby phony story. He put the pieces and it all came back to Jacolby. Tamarcus is actually a part of August's that rescued us from Mississippi.
Enough about the trauma we had to experience and get over. I want to ask Michelle's hand in marriage before I propose to her. I really want to marry Michelle. Marrying Michelle would be so amazing, I always dreamed of this day. I would like to invite you all to her surprise birthday dinner at Ruth Chris. Everything on me, so eat everything you would like to eat. Nita finally spoke up, "I can tell my daughter is in love with you. She speaks highly of you behind your back and it's amazing that you feel the same way about her, so my answer is yes Brice."
    I can't believe the day is here and I'm well prepared. I know Michelle is going to be so happy. I think she know what's going on. Unless they didn't tell her that I had already invited them to come visit us. She's pregnant and I know she's needs Nita around for comfort and just to feel her mother's love. Michelle don't know that my mother is also in town and will be at the dinner. She's excited to meet her future daughter-in-law and her first grandchild. I'm nervous, but I know Michelle is going to say yes.
Michelle POV
     Brice made me get dressed and put a blind fold on me. I know my birthday is tomorrow, but I didn't expect this at all. I hope it's pg since we have guest over for the weekend. My mom and nanny went shopping for the baby, so I wonder where Brice is taking me. He paid for me to get all dolled up and I'm so excited. Once we reached the destination and I realized it was Ruth Chris my heart melted. I've been telling Brice I was craving steaks for a week now. All I hear is pow pow pow and Brice throwing himself on me to the ground. Baby I'm hit is all I could remember.
Thanks For Reading This Chapter, Don't forget to like ❤️ and tell someone about this books & I also like when y'all leave comments. Give me some feedback.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
This Book Has 2 More Chapters Then It Will Be Complete. Part 2 Is Definitely Coming Add Part 2 To Your Library To Get Notified When The First Chapter Drop. Thanks For Reading My Book And Showing Me Love. I Appreciate Each & Every One Of You ❤️. On The Road To 10k. Part 2 Book Is Named                       Michelle & Jacolby

 Part 2 Book Is Named                       Michelle & Jacolby