Iodine x Reader ~Zombies Can Be Loved~ !Trigger Warning!

You walked into the house after your whole 9 hour job, and slunk against the wall.

You dropped your bag and sighed. You glanced around, looking for Iodine but you couldn't see her in the downstairs floor. You got up and looked around for her, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. You went upstairs, and she was in her room.

You smiled, to see that she was staring out her window, looking out at the moon.

You stood there watching her in the doorway, smiling, until you saw something drop to the floor from her hand. Blood.

You rushed over and she slowly turned to you, her sad look looking more sad than usual.

You grabbed her arms and pulled them into your vision to see that they both had 8 cuts on them each.

"IODINE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" You yelled, beginning to cry.

She growled a little in a sad way and looked back out the window.

You grabbed her shoulders and shook her a little.

"IODINE!" You shouted.

"(Y-Y/N), s-s-stop..." She groaned.

"Why should I stop!? You hurt yourself!" You said, tears rolling down your face.

She stared at you with sorrow.

"(Y-Y/N)... I'm h-hungry... and I c-c-c-can't have you be h-h-hurt by me..." She groaned, and you hugged her.

"You and I both know that I don't care about that! Bite me if you need to, hurt me if you need to, but DON'T. HURT. YOURSELF." You stated firmly, and she stared you in the eyes with her grey glossy ones.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Z-Zombies aren't capable of being loved..." She grumbled sadly.

"IODINE, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE. You know that! Do ANYTHING to me but DON'T HURT YOURSELF LIKE THAT!" You yelled hoarsely.

"(Y/N), I'm not going to hurt you. F-F-Face that." She groaned.

You narrowed your eyes at her for a second and then pressed your lips against her ice cold ones.

She froze, then slowly wrapped her arms around your waist.

She slowly kissed back and closed her eyes.

You pulled away after a few moments and stared at her.

"You can make as many excuses as you want. But it's not going to change the fact that I love you," You said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Y-You love... me?" She growled in a happy way.

"Yes. I love you." You said, smiling.

"I love you too."