1.1

Hiccup and Toothless sat on the top of a tall sea stack watching the skies with excitement. Today was the day. The day that Hiccup's little sister finally returned home to Berk. It had been three years since his sister and her dragon left Berk. Much had happened in that time and he couldn't wait to be the one to show her all the new changes to their beloved home. Toothless stood up and left out a happy roar as he raced in circles and started looking towards the sea.

"What is it, boy? You see her?" Hiccup grinned and stood up, cupping his hands over his eyes to block out the sun. He huffed in annoyance when he couldn't see what had Toothless so excited and sighed as he dropped his hands, "Nothing... still."

"Should I be offended?"

Hiccup and Toothless jumped into the air with a yell and a yelp, turning to find a young woman and a blue dragon in the air behind them. She was the spitting image of Hiccup, always had been, but now he could truly see why everyone had mistaken them for twins growing up. She was dressed in warm furs and armor, showing she must have been coming from a very cold climate. 

"Gunnie!" Hiccup shouted and tackled her in a hug when she landed on the sea stack, Toothless leaping onto Dark Melody and the two dragons playing together, "You're really here!"

"I told you I would be!" she laughed and wrapped her arms around her brother. The two had always had a very strong bond and the years had changed a lot... except their love. 

"I've missed you." Hiccup whispered as he pulled away and started really looking her up and down. Checking for any possible signs of old or fresh wounds.

"I missed you too, Hic." she smiled and snorted as Toothless whined about being sat on by Dark Melody, "He never learns does he?"

"Nope!" Hiccup chuckled and slid an arm over her shoulder, "Let's get you two home."

The siblings took their places on their dragons and flew home towards Berk. Gunhild smiling uncontrollably at the idea of finally being home. Her green eyes taking in all of the familiar sights. She squinted her eyes and gasped as she took in the new design of Berk.

"By the Gods..."

"Welcome home, Gunnie." Hiccup laughed and as they flew over Berk he grinned at the cheers and waves from the Villagers.

"Gunhild is back!"

"Look! It's Gunnie!"

"Isn't that Gunhild's dragon?!"

"Hiccup... so much has changed..." Gunhild whispered but her brother still heard her.

"Yeah, it's been three years since the war with the Berserkers. A lot of Berk has changed." Hiccup nodded and started pointing out areas, "That will be the new Hangar when it's finished. That's the feeder. And here are the new wind mills."

Gunhild took it all in greedily and raised an eyebrow when she saw a viking getting into a catapult, "Is that-"

"Snotlout? Yes." Hiccup snickered.

"What in the name of Odin is he doing?"

"He works at the armory now as Gobber's new weapon's tester." He snorted.

Gunhild dived to the side as Snotlout was launched into the air, laughing, and nearly crashed into her.

"It works! Gunhild?!" Snotlout cried out as he passed his cousin and started cheering before he started falling abck towards the ground.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"It's Snotlout."

"You're right. He's fine."