4. The King And His Throne

~The dresses I try to describe are like these, thanks!~

"Ow!"

I accidentally exclaimed, slapping a hand over my mouth as the maid behind me cinched the corset to my dress tighter. She froze when she heard my cry, immediately letting go of the strings and putting her shaking hands to her face. Immediate regret surged through me as I spun around, apologies flyings out of my mouth faster than I could even explain.

"Its fine! I'm just not used to it! I swear it didn't hurt that bad!" I insisted, noticing how she calmed down quite a bit. Most the maids and butlers here were used to Katsuki's short temper, so me showing my soft side often really let them relax. She quickly went back to her job, finishing it up and gently fluffing my dress up a bit more.

I turned my head as the door opened, a smile gracing my face when I realized it was Kirishima. "Ready for hell?" He asked in his bubbly nature, his armor clanking as he rested against my door frame. I turned my head back to the mirror in front of me, biting the inside of my cheek before speaking. "I can't believe I'm meeting his parents..." I murmured, a bit mortified from what I've heard about the previous queen.

The red head laughed, looking at my gown. "A bit flashy, eh?" he asked me, looking at the full length gown. I looked back to him, mortified. I felt my eyebrows knit together as a huge pit melted the contents of my stomach. "You don't think they'll like it!?" I asked in fear. My eyes traveled to the elegant dress, decorated with pretty lace and expensive jewels.

Kirishima made a face, looking a bit awkward before his next sentence. "No, they won't. Trust me, they'll like what you usually wear...the stuff Bakugou picked," He explained, gesturing to the closet. A frown pulled at my lips as I politely thanked the maid, dismissing her within seconds. She quickly fled the room, Kirishima smiling politely at her as she exited and saying a quick hello and goodbye. "Could you help?" I asked, turning around and pulling at the corset.

He nodded, walking behind me and smiling at me in the mirror. "You look great...it's just that this is a warrior kingdom, nothing like where you can from," He tried to explain to me as his fingers worked on untying the corset. I nodded, knowing that by now.  

I sighed as Kirishima unstrung the garment, his eyes focused on it intently. "Thank you, I'm really not trying to make a fool of myself," I huffed, feeling relieved since the corset was now loose. I started to remove it with my own hands, asking Kirishima to shut the door.

Once I heard the door click shut, I pulled it completely off. "Sure but why- princess!" A shout was heard from the boy as I started to slide the dress down my body, looking over my shoulder at the crimson haired boy. His hair was just about as red as his face right now...

"Oh, I didn't think you'd stay in here. Just wait once second," I insisted, knowing he was looking the other way awkwardly. I swiftly made it to my closet, "What colors should I get!?" I shouted, to which I heard the boy clear his throat. "Definitely anything with red! They like it, its powerful or something!" He shouted back. His words made my stomach flip... this family was all about power I suppose. To distract myself, I hummed a tune as I pulled two different outfits from the rack. After slipping a robe on for safe keeping, I stepped out of my closet. 

"Which one?" I asked, holding a mainly red one with black accessories and a mainly white one with red accessories. I held them both in front of my frame, one at a time, as the knight analyzed them. "I'd go with left," he suggested, to which I instantly threw the right red and black one on the floor and rushed into the closet with the other.

As I assembled the complicated outfit, I blurted out my worries for the night. "I'm a bit nervous, what if they don't like me? They seem hard to impress....they seem perfect," I rambled, pulling my arms through the weird glove things that consumed almost all of my arm and met the red decals that also wrapped around my arm. "Well, if you wanna impress them, act like Bakugou," The red head loudly suggested.