12. HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Timeskippy !!! But awe we've reached the end of this book!! Thank you so much for reading :))

sorry if this chapter is a bit short. I like to make my ending chapters short and sweet :)

---------

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

I paced around the bathroom Katsuki and I shared, breath heavy and nerves spiked. I paused momentarily, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. My breath was shaky, hands trembling as the wrung together. I stared at the crystal on my counter with intent, nervousness spreading through me. 

The crystal was special, and had a very specific purpose:

To tell you if you're pregnant.

Mina had gave me one when I confided in her that I was in fact behind on my period. She got it from the store,  apparently thats what all dragon kingdom people used to tell if they were carrying or not.

Here I was freaking out, wondering to tell me if the answer was yes.

Well, honestly, after the seven other crystals I took that confirmed that : yes, I was very much pregnant. 

I sighed as I saw the blue light emitting from the crystal. Blue meant yes red meant no, And in none of the other crystals had a tase of red been spotted. I rolled my eyes, as if I was dreaming and this wasn't happening.I wasn't sure if I was scared or excited, most likely both. My heart fluttered, joy swirling through me at the thought of a baby Katsuki running around the castle. But a thought dawned on me...how will Katsuki react?

I looked out the window of the bathroom, realizing it was about dusk. I realized Katsuki had to be getting home now, and I realized it would be best just to tell him now. 

Katsuki and I had always discussed starting a family. Of course we were going to, it was only natural. We were married now, even if our wedding was as simple as it got, and now...well, I was pregnant. Of course I was. Katsuki didn't have an off switch when it came to sex.

As I gathered up the crystals, having washed them beforehand, I put them in a little box. once I closed the all black container, the second it sealed shut it seemed to have hit me full force.

I'm going to be a mom.

My hand slowly went to sit on my stomach, excitement buzzing through my veins.  A huge smile spread on my lips as I grabbed the box, nearly sprinting out of the bathroom and through Katsuki's room. My bare feet carried me quickly, as if I was weightless in the halls. The crystals clattered around the black box I carefully held in my hands as I raced towards where I knew Katsuki would be entering from. 

He had gone on a long adventure with Kirishima, one that me and Mina intentionally set up so I could actually make sure I was pregnant without Katsuki finding out at the same exact time. 

Maids and butlers looked at me with confusion as I kept running, eventually slowing down when I heard both him and Kirishima's loud voices. "Hah, you totally showed them! That take down move was awesome!" Kirishima shouted, swinging his sword about. 

Katsuki stared at him with a grin, though turned his head at the sound of my footsteps. His brows lowered in a confused way as he greeted me with a wave, he was still in his adventure gear, a few new scraps adorning his torso and chest as he grinned wide. "Hey baby," he said with a smile. 

I giddy smiled at both him and Kirishima, bouncing up and down. "Katsu, I have really important news," I explained to him. He raised his brows, nodding slightly. "Ah, well, Kirishima and I are gonna put away our gear and I'll get right back-"