Chapter 4 Jacob Bartel

Jonah was smiling as he was headed to his locker, it was almost the end of the day and Jonah was planning to head home first then meet Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy at the spoon. But before Jonah got to his locker he saw a grade 8 student who was at his locker. He was tall, he was blonde, he had blue eyes, and Jonah knew who it was.

"Jacob Bartel? why is he at my locker?" Jonah asked, when Jacob turned and saw Jonah he smirked. "Ah, Jonah Beck just the kid I wanted to see" Jacob Bartel greeted walking over, "Can I help you?" Jonah asked walking by him as he started to open his locker.

"Listen we may not be friends but I have an English Essay due tomorrow and I heard you are good at English" Jacob Bartel stated. Jonah zipped up his bag and looked at Jacob confused, "Why would I do your English essay, we barely talk, I don't even have English this semester and that's cheating" Jonah explained about to walk away.

Jacob extended his arm blocking Jonah's path and Jacob looked at Jonah upset, "Let me make myself clear Jonah, I am apart of more than 6 clubs and teams if I don't do good in English I'll get kicked off and I'm not giving you a choice" Jacob advised. Jonah backed up feeling intimidated, "What do you mean you're not giving me a choice?" Jonah asked concerned.

Jacob looked around to make sure there weren't many people around, "I know about your three exes and some more of your dark secrets" Jacob whispered. Jonah's eyes widened and he backed up in shock, "Wait how do you know?" Jonah asked.

"I told you, Jonah, I know more and If you don't help me I will send an email blast to everyone in the entire school if you don't do what I say" Jacob threatened. Jonah looked at Jacob, "Why? Why me Jacob?" Jonah asked. Jacob smiled a little evilly, "That doesn't matter just do my English and I'll keep my mouth shut...and if you tell anyone about this I will expose all your secrets and things you don't want anyone to know" Jacob blackmailed smiling as he walked away joining his group of friends.

As Jonah froze after everything Andi walked over, "Hey Jonah you still coming to the spoon and..." Andi was about to say. "Sorry, Andi I got some English to work on maybe another time" Jonah explained walking away heading for the entrance.

Andi watched Jonah leave and she was very skeptical, "What was that about?" Andi asked herself. As Andi thought, Jacob watched from a distance, "Oh Jonah I hope you're ready becuase the fun hasn't even begun" Jacob thought as he smiled thinking about what to do next.