Prom 13

Charlie's pov

We arrived at the place in which prom was taking place. It was a nice dance hall the school rented out for the night. The place was huge and tons of people from school were there all dressed fancy.

I looked over at my friends who urged me to go with Andy and not worry about them. I looked over to Andy who seemed really nervous but holding it all back with a smile.

"Alright. Shall we go in?" Nathan said, holding his hand towards the dance hall. We all gave a small nod and i prepared myself for a good, fun night. Lets hope it doesn't get ruined.

Andy and i locked arms and we walked ahead of my friends into the dance hall. We were immediately hit by loud music and teens screaming, and talking. There was a ticket stand to check tickets and receive them. There was a photo both down the hall just before you entered to main hall where prom took place.

"Tickets please!" Mary, our school Dean called out to us and we rushed towards her table. We gave her our tickets and was looking down the list of names in front if her. "Last name please." I rolled my eyes. She clearly knows our last names.

"Biersack." Andy said before i can say anything. The lady looked up at me then back at her list then back at me.

"Your not Simms." She said that in such a snarky tone. Of course. Everyone wants the ever so called queen here.

"No. Im Charlie BroHoe." I said ever so confidently. She gave me an evil glare before letting us pass. What a bitch. After she checked the rest of the guys we headed to the photo booth.

"Dont forget to vote for prom queen and king!" She yelled after us in a sweet sympathetic tone. Who would vote for that anyway.

We skipped the votes cause we all didnt care about the patriarchy of the schools popularity. Besides we already knew the out come. Andy as prom king and Leslie Herrings, the schools popular bitch as prom queen. We just went to the photo booth to take a few photos before actually heading in the hall.

"Alright. Rocky. Andy. You two go have fun we are gonna go find the band guys and dance with them." Alice said. And with that said we split ways.

At first Andy and i just walked around, talking about how normal and stereotype prom is. We were looking at people and making fun at their attempt to dance.

We went to the back and danced a little then one familiar song came on. The voice that rings in my head everyday. "We stitch these wounds."

I looked at Andy and Andy looked at i and we just smiled. Andy started to dance and sing along.

"You kiss the lips of Evil, two months its all the same." Andy looked at me and preformed a little concert. "I begged for this man's approval, pray to die in vain. Sit down with the thoughts alone now, with blood these lyrics came." Andy twirled me towards him and held me as we danced slowly, him singing in my ear.
"Your words they eat right through me, death could learn my shame. These tears we've cried this love had died. Your by yourself with me tonight. Its what you hide with every lie. And stitch these wounds with me tonight."

Andy twirled me again and we were full on rocking out. Both us screaming out the lyrics.

"I think of it each time i touch you. Or everytime i hear his name. These walls will never crumble heres our cause to blame."

Throughout the whole song we danced and sung along. Andy sang to me almost like he wrote that song for me. As the ending of the song neared Andy pulled me close, looking me in the eyes and still singing. I just stood and admired him.

"And stitch these wounds with me tonight. Liar. Liar. Liar. Say goodbye." Andy reached down and placed his lips on mine. It shocked me at first but i kissed back with the same amount of passion as him. It was bliss. My insides turned. Its like my whole spirit left my body. Ive always wanted this.

We broke away and looked at each other in the eyes. I couldn't stop smiling. As did Andy although i can tell he was regretting it. I dont blame him he just cheated on Juliet.

"Charlie! There you are!" Alice and the others came running over ruining the moment i had with Andy.

"What happened now?" They sounded scared and looked really pale.

"We need to talk." Alice said looking at Andy. "Alone." Andy nodded and walked off the the punch bowl.

"Ok. Not gonna lie that was hot." Nathan said making a kissing gesture with both his hands. I rolled my eyes and Anthony smacked him.

"What's the problem?" I asked Alice as the guys kinda fought. She took a big gulp then looked around.

"Juliet's here. Shes looking for Andy." I gulped hard and started to panic. This isnt gonna be good at all. What if she saw me and Andy. Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

879

Sorry took me while. Going through shit. But i was bored so here you go.