Did I grow up according to plan? And do you think I'm wasting my time

It was a private boarding school meant to protect Mutant children, specifically those who parents were infamous and powerful or at least possessed abilities that would one day bring great destruction or change.. Based in Switzerland, isolated and unaware of recent changes around the world. You were reluctant, against going there when you met Atticus the student who stayed there longer than anyone.. The outsider, the target out of all of them.

"I've been here since I was a baby

"I've been here since I was a baby. It's been so lony I barely remember what my parents look like.. I've sent them letters but it's been a few months since I've heard back from them.. But I think they're just busy. It's happened before but there will be a signal.. Something to update me.." As he lead you around, warned you of what to expect you had no idea how to break the truth about his parents to him. They were betrayed and killed months ago.. That they sent him away to keep the respect of their peers at their organization, his own safety a low priority. " I know they're going to come for me one day.. Be proud of me when I can show them what I can do.."