thirteen

"vanilla or chocolate?"

"chocolate!"

"cat or dog?"

"dog!"

"summer or winter?"

"summer!"

"strawberry or watermelon?"

"strawberry!"

"watermelon!"

mark and donghyuck stared at each other at the different answer before mark burst out laughing when donghyuck whined in defeat.

"i'm sorry, angel. you know how much i love watermelon," mark cradled the latter in his arms, placing his chin on donghyuck's shoulder.

"we must not be a good match then," donghyuck pouted sadly as he looked at the score on the laptop's screen which showed 9 out of 10.

mark fought the urge to squish donghyuck's full cheeks and just pecked one of them. "this silly quiz doesn't define our love. don't be so upset about it. we were playing it just for fun, remember?"

donghyuck huffed and gave in. he admitted that he was just being dramatic and convinced himself that mark and he would be together forever.

the tanned male unwrapped mark's arms those were on his waist and turned around, making a space for him to sit on mark's laps.

"you're right. i'm sorry for overreacting," donghyuck muttered, smiling at the latter.

mark leaned in and booped their noses together that earned a cute yelp from donghyuck. "you did nothing wrong, angel. no need to apologize, okay?"

donghyuck giggled and nodded his head. "now, kiss me."

mark smiled at the command and the next thing donghyuck knew, mark already had his lips against him, kissing him softly.

"you have thick lips," mark commented between the kisses.

donghyuck chuckled hearing the sudden confession. "and you love them."

"hell, yeah," mark agreed and pressed his lips harder before pulling away again. "and most importantly, don't forget my love for you, angel."

💉💉💉