sixteen

"did you see that? i'm a pro!" mark said proudly as he stood in front of donghyuck who was giggling at his boyfriend's antics.

"even i can do that," donghyuck got on his feet and snatched the ball from mark's hold.

"hey!" mark ran after him as donghyuck was making his way toward the goal post.

donghyuck had some time before mark could reach him as he steadied himself and aimed for the basket. with one push, donghyuck had successfully scored one.

"see i can score too—mhmph!" donghyuck was cut midsentence as mark suddenly cupped his face and pressed their lips together.

donghyuck melted into the kiss, wishing it would last longer. but they had to part away as donghyuck put his hands on mark's chest to push him as he remembered they were in the hall with their classmates around them. donghyuck looked around nervously but he was relieved as they didn't notice; too busy minding their own business as the class was granted free gym for that day.

"mark! that was so sudden!" donghyuck slapped his arm lightly, trying to sound mad but his blushing face betrayed him.

mark chuckled and stole another kiss that made donghyuck gasped quietly. "i can't help it, you're cute."

laughing, donghyuck chased after mark as mark playfully poked his tummy. some attention was given to the couple as they didn't realize they had lost in their own world.

however, they also didn't fail to catch the eye of a male who was sitting at the bench not too far from the basketball court, biting his inner cheek annoyingly. he inhaled the air deeply before releasing it, trying to calm his anger.

"both of you won't last long. just wait until i start the game and the three of us can play," he smirked and left the place.

💉💉💉

haechan gasped for air as soon as he woke up. he felt suffocated and his shirt was drenched in sweat.

what am i dreaming? haechan thought as he held his head in his palms, closing his eyes and trying to recall the dream that visited him.

he dreamed of mark and donghyuck, and a male that was also around their age. he found it weird that even though it wasn't clear, donghyuck really looked like him. haechan felt a connection with the dream. as if he was really there and as if it had really happened in the past.

he looked around and noticed he was in his living room. then he remembered, he helped mark ran away from the asylum. panicking as the male was nowhere in his sight, he tried to leave the couch when suddenly mark entered the room with a glass of water.

"you woke up. feeling better?" mark asked, approaching him and gave him the glass.

haechan sighed in relief and took the glass, gulping down the liquid quickly as he was thirsty.

"thank you," haechan said as he put down the glass on the nightstand.

mark sat next to haechan as he examined the blank face the latter had. "angel?"

"what happened to me?" haechan questioned.

"you fainted a while ago so i had to lay you down here," mark patted the couch.