Leaving...

You looked in the mirror and began rehearsing what you were going to tell your mother when she asks. You got dressed and grabbed your suitcase.

What you wore

You walked downstairs and saw your mother downing another bottle of whiskey

You walked downstairs and saw your mother downing another bottle of whiskey. "Where do you think your going?" She said slurring every word possible. "I'm going to live with dad. I've already talked to him and he's taking me in" you said shaking a little. Your mother got up and stumbled towards you. "And you think he wants your worthless ass?" She poked your shoulder. "I've already talked to him! And I'm not worthless!" You shook as you talked back to her for the first time. "What did you say to me?!" She raised her voice. "I said I'm not worthless" she slapped you. You grabbed your bag and keys and ran out the door to your car. "Time to start a knew life. It's going to be better this time." You started your car and drove away.

Time Skip
You finally arrived in North Carolina. You looked in your rear view mirror and saw that you had a black eye from when your mother slapped you. You ignored it and and got out. You saw your dad's beautiful house

You walked up to the door and knocked

You walked up to the door and knocked. "One moment!" You heard a male voice yell. You started to shake. You hadn't seen your father in 9 years. The door opened and you saw a man about 6'3. "May I help You miss?" He said with confusion painted all over his face. "Dad? It's Keegan..." You said quietly. "Keegan? Oh my god" he hugged you and began to cry as you did to. "What happened to your eye?!" He touched it lightly but you flinched. "Oh it's nothing" you said trying to lie. He nodded. "Come in! I made up your room for you" he led you upstairs and into a bedroom. It was huge. You hugged your dad. "I also applied you for school. You start this Monday." You looked at your phone. "That's in two days!" You said. You hadn't been to school in 2 years because your mom wouldn't pay for it. "Yeah. Well you can unpack and such. I'm gonna get dinner ready. Your bathroom is right there. Also I had your aunt go buy some outfits for you. I hope you like them" he smiled and walked out. You went to your mirror closet and saw a few outfits.