The sleepover

You woke up to your alarm blaring. You turned it off and saw a text from Saud. He was asking if he can pick you up so of course you said yes. You got up and got ready for the day.

You walked outside and Saud walked up

You walked outside and Saud walked up. "You look amazing" he said smiling. "Thanks" you said giggling. When you guys got to school you saw Maihua and went up to her. "Hey!" You said smiling. "Hi" she smiled back. Suddenly Saud came up to you two. "Hi Keegan" he said smiling. "Hi. Oh Saud this is Maihua. Mauhia this is Saud" they shook hands and we went to class.

After School
"Hey wanna come over? It's Friday you can stay over if you want??" You said smiling hoping for a yes. "Yeah why not. It'll be fun" Maihua said grabbing her backpack. You smiled and you guys started walking out. You had to stop at her sisters car to tell her that Maihua was staying over. Then you went to your house. When you walked in you introduced Maihua to your dad. "We'll be upstairs if you need up dad!" You yelled to him cause he was in the living room. He said ok and you went to your room. You guys talked for awhile then you turned music on and started dancing. Maihua laughed as you faced like a weirdo but then joined in. After awhile you guys were tired of saving so you tried finding something to do. Then Saud walked in. "Hey uh your dad told me you were up here" he said awkwardly. "Yeah we were just trying to find something to do." He sat on the bed with you and Maihua and tried to figure something out. "Never have I ever?" Maihua suggested. You and Saud agreed and you all out up five fingers. "I'll go first, never have I ever kissed someone?" Saud said. You all put on finger down. "K I'll go, never have I ever had a crush on someone whose the same gender" Maihua said. You and Maihua both out a finger down. "Wait, you like girls?" Saud said. "Well actually I'm bisexual so I like both". Saud nodded and you got back to playing the game. After awhile things got more heated "Never have I ever liked  someone in this room" Saud asked. You all put a finger down. You and Maihua locked eyes. "Saud let's go!" Sauds dad yelled from downstairs. Saud got up and walked out saying bye. "So you like girls?" Maihua said breaking the silence. "Yeah don't be weirded out though" you said. "That would he a little dumb if I did considering I like girls to" she said giggling. "Oh... Maihua?". "Hm?" She said with a mouth I'll of chips. "I think I like you... But I don't know. It's ok if you don't like me I just-" she cut you off. "Keegan. I like you to" she smiled at you and you blushed. She slowly leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back and you felt her smile into the kiss. Later that night you wanted to watch tv. "Hey wanna watch Netflix?" You asked Maihua. "Yeah I'm down" you got up and grabbed the remote and sat back down. "What do you want to watch?" You asked her. "Have you ever see After?" She asked you. "It's one of my favorites!" You imidently went to it and put it on. After about 15 minutes you were cuddling and you looked at her and kissed her. "What was that for?" She smiled. "Cause your beautiful" you said smiling. Maihua giggled and kissed you back. It became very passionate and she climbed on top of you. She kissed down your neck leaving hickeys all over you. She suddenly stopped and smirked. She started kissing your lips again and you rolled over and kissed her neck. You left hickeys all over her to. You stopped and smirked at her. "Goodnight" you said smiling. "Goodnight mama" you laid down next to her and cuddled all night.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long! I had to get a new phone battery and it took forever! Let me know if you want this series to keep going!!💕