school

You got up excited to go to school. You jumped in the shower. Once you got out you looked for the perfect outfit. You finally found it then did your hair and makeup.

You walked downstairs and saw your dad rushing

You walked downstairs and saw your dad rushing. "Hey honey. I'm late for work. Bye love you!" He said walking out the door. You grabbed your bag and went to school. You got some looks but ignored them and went straight to the office to get your schedule and locker number. You got it and went to your first class. You walked in and 36 pairs of eyes instantly landed on you. "Ah! You must be Keegan!" A man in his early 40's said. You nodded. "I'm Mr. Jensen.  Class this in our new student, Keegan. Please tell us about yourself" Mr. Jensen slowly backed up as you began to speak. "Well... I just moved here from Idaho... I live with my dad. I'm 17. I like sports and art" you nervously said. "Any questions?" Mr. Jensen said. About 28 hands shot up. You pointed at a girl in front. "Why'd you move?" You started shaking. "Uhm well my mom wasn't a great person..." You pointed at another kid. "What happened to your eye?". "Oh I just uhm fell..." You saw a girl in the back look at you like she knew you were lying. You pointed at one more kid. "What kind of art do you do?". "Uhm like sunsets or sky's". "Alright you may take a seat now. That's enough excitement for one day" Mr. Jensen said. You sat down and waited for class to end.

Time Skip To Lunch

You walked to the cafeteria and got your food. You sat at a table in the back since you didn't know anyone. All the sudden someone sat by you. It was the girl who looked at you like she knew you were lying in class. "You didn't really fall. Did You?" She questioned as you looked away not making eye contact. "Y-Yeah I d-did" you stuttered. "I'm Blake" she stuck her hand out for you to shake. "Keegan" you shook her hand. "What classes do you have?" She asked changing the subject. "Math, science, technology, and art. You?" You said politely. "Same! Friends?" She smiled at you. "Sure" You smiled back and talked until lunch was over.

Time Skip To The End Of The Day

You walked through the door and went to your room. You opened your phone to a text from your dad.

K- Keegan   D- Dad

D- Hey I'm don't get off until 6. There's money on the counter for pizza. Love You!

K- K love you!
_______________________________________

You weren't hungry so you just watched tv.