One Party

It had been a few weeks since you had talked to Saud. And you didn't really care. You hated him. You heard your phone go off snapping you out if your thoughts. It was a text from Blake.
B- Blake  K- Keegan
B- hey party tonight. Wanna come?
K- Idk if I'm in a celebratory mood
B- Get dressed your coming no questions asked!
K- ugh fineeeee

You stood up and chose a outfit.

After you showered and did your hair and makeup you got dressed

After you showered and did your hair and makeup you got dressed. Blake said she was there so you grabbed your keys and phone and went to her car. "Heyyyy!" She said while you climbed in her car. "I don't want to be here!" You groaned. "I don't care!" She sped off. "Slow down! Your gonna kill us!" You laughed.

Once you got to the party you walked in and grabbed a drink. "Hey Keegan..." you heard a low voice say. You turned around and of course saw Saud. "What do you want Saud?" You groaned. "To apologize?" You could see hurt and pain in his eyes. "Good for you" you went to walk away but he stopped you. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I said. I shouldn't have said it. It's just, You guys were always hanging out and I guess I was just... jealous..." he mumbled the last part. "Ok but if your homophobic I can't be around you Saud" you started tearing up a little. "I'm not I swear! Please just don't hate me?" He started crying. "Its ok Saud. I forgive you. You just have to understand that I really like Maihua. Ok?" He nodded and you smiled. He pulled you into a hug and held you for a second. "Friends?" You asked. "Best ones" he confirmed smiling.

Suddenly someone came up and grabbed your hips. "What the fu- oh hi Maihua" you smiled hugging her. "Damn mamas I like what I see" she said looking you up and down and licking her lips. "Ouu I like that name call me that from now on" you smiled. "Ok mamas" she grabbed your hand and pulled you to start dancing. You started swinging your hips and she grabbed them and started to dance with you. "Hey mamas?" She whispered in your ear. "Yeah?" You said confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She pulled you to her chest. "Yes" you said excitedly. She smiled and took you home.

"What do you wanna watch?" She said jumping onto the bed grabbing the remote. "Who said you were staying?" You said leaning on the doorway. "Me. I said!" She raised her hand like a school student. You giggled and layed down. "I dunno... ouuu Frozen 2!" You said like a little girl. "Ok!" Maihua mocked you. "Shut up!" You pouted. "I sowwy did i huwt the baby feewings?" She said in a baby voice cuddling up to you. "Yes!" You said pushing her away. She scoffed. "Rude!" She said acting offended putting her hand over her heart. "Come here!" You said pulling her back. "Yay! Cuddles!" She said squeezing you. "Can't. Breathe. Losing. Air. See. Light!" You said pretending to suffocate. "Your a weirdo" she giggled. "Yeah. Your weirdo!" You said nuzzling your head into her chest.