Where'd you find this guy?

You woke up and Maihua was cuddled up next to you. You smiled and grabbed your phone and took a picture. "That better not go anywhere" you heard a raspy voice say. You glanced over at her. "Whoops to late. I accidentally hit the post button on, everything" you giggled. "Your lucky your cute" she says wrapping her arms around you. You heard your phone go off so you looked at it and saw a text from Saud.

S- Saud K-Keegan
S- Hey wanna have coffee at The Coffee House with me today?
K- Oh sorry I'm spending the day with Maihua. Sorry, maybe next time?
S- Jesus.
K- What?
S- Nothing it's just your always with her. Don't you ever get a break from each other? Are you guys like a thing or something?
K- I don't know if we're a thing and we spend a lot of time because I like her. What's your problem.
S- Nothing it's just weird. She's gay. You know that right?
K- Oh my god I can't believe you right now. You know? Maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore.
S- Whatever

"What's wrong?" Maihua said. You passed her your phone and she read the messages. "Screw him then" you nodded.

___

School

You walked in and went to your locker. You got everything you would need and closed it. And to no surprise Saud was standing there. "Listen I'm really sorry about what happened" he said following you. "Shut up" I walked away and he stopped.

Ooouuuu drama!! Sorry it took so long. I hope you guys know that I did not forget about this story! Sorry it's so short. Love you guys 💕💕