Friends?

"So what's your name?" You nervously asked. "Oh I'm Maihua. Keegan right?" She said pointing at you. "Yeah how'd you-?" "Your the new girl. Here word gets around and soon everyone knows who you are" she laughed while playing with her black curly hair. You giggled and as your cheeks went to a light pink tint. "Well uh I better go. My sister's waiting for me. Can I uh get your number?" She said scratching the back of her neck. "Uh yeah here" you smiled as you wrote your number on a slip of paper and handed it to her. "Thanks" she winked and walked away

Maihuas pov-
"Ouuu who was thattt?" Gaonha says clapping excitedly. "She's just a friend Gaonha" I say rolling my eyes. She does this every time I get a friend whose a girl. It's actually annoying sometimes. "Sure she is. I saw that wink and how she blushed". I rolled my eyes and we left.

Keegans pov-
I went home smiling like an idiot. I went to my room and watched some tv. All the sudden I heard people talking downstairs. A small knock hit my door as it opened slowly opened and my dad appeared. "Honey, is like you to meet me downstairs and meet some people. We'll be in the kitchen" he smiled and walked out. I got up, adjusted my hair, grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs. "Ah! Please, if like you to meet my daughter, Keegan, Keegan this is my new co-worker and his son, Saud!" I looked up and saw a very attractive guy.

"You two go hang out. Keep the door cracked open though. We'll be down here talking" my dad explained. I nodded and we walked upstairs. We sat on the bed and began to talk. "So I haven't seen you around school are you new?" Saud asked. "Uh yeah my mom him she him was abusive so I came to live with my dad..." You shook and started tearing up. "Oh my God I'm so sorry! Here is my number of you need anything" he typed in into my phone. We talked for hours and hours. "Saud time to go!" Sauds dad yelled up the stairs. "Ok well bye! See you at school!" He said as he left. I smiled and flopped on my bed. He was amazing....
_______________________________________

Hey!! I hope your liking this! I really like it so far!! Also just wondering, should I put in some smut? I'm not sure but I will if you guys would enjoy reading it or something💕💕