You Look Beautiful

I opened my eyes seeing Maihua pulling the blankets over her. I laughed quietly and got up to get dressed. I wore black ripped jeans and a light blue sweatshirt that said "Baby Girl" Across the front of it. "Goodmoring" Maihua's raspy morning voice said. "Morning" I replied with a slight smile. I picked up a necklace looking at it for a moment before struggling to put it on. "Need some help?" She asked standing up. I nodded while laughing quietly.

She helped me put it on then looked at me in my mirror. "What's 1990 for?" She asked wrapping her arms around me. "Its the date my brother was born" I said examining it in the mirror. "I didn't know you had a brother" she said surprised. "Yeah. As soon as he turned 18, he left. No one has heard from him since. We used to be really close" I explained. "Well, you look beautiful" she said giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "Wanna go to the mall?" She asked walking to the nightstand and grabbing her phone. "Sure" I shrugged. "Ok" she said giving me a cheesy smile.

"Your a dork" I said taking a picture. "Don't deny it. You love my dorkiness" she laughed. "Yeah, yeah sureee" I joked setting the picture as my lock screen. "Hurry and get ready goofball" I said plopping on my bed. "Alright" she said dragging out the T. I sat on my bed watching tv and waiting for her to finish getting ready so we could leave.
______________________________________

Sorry this is really frickin' short. It's kind of like a filler for you guys because I'm having serious writers block for major stuff at the moment. Please if you have any, and I mean ANY suggestions, please comment them. Thank you, love y'all!!