New Life

Recap
"Hey" you said with a smile. Your dad turned around. "Hey Keegan!"
_______________________________________

"Open the box!" You dad said joyfully.
You looked at him confused. You slowly opened the box to reveal a brand new iPhone 11. "Oh my God thank you so much dad!!" You hugged him tightly. "I thought you could use a new one..." You smiled and nodded. "So I thought I would tell you some rules about the house. 1. You can go wherever you want as long as you have your phone. 2. I don't mind cussing. And that's about all". "Alright deal. Also dad I think I should tell you something..." You started shaking thinking about what happened when you told your mom this.

Flashback

"Mom... I'm bisexual...."

"What?! No! I will not have a lesbian in my house!" She punched you leaving a busted lip...

Flashback ends

"Keegan? Are you okay?" Your dad waved his hand in front of your face to snap you back to reality. "Oh yeah sorry... I totally understand if you don't want me here after I say this but... I'm bisexual..." You closed your eyes and scrunched your face up waiting for him to hit you like your mom did. "Keegan. I could never tell you to leave my house because I didn't want you here. You love who you love. I will love you regardless" he pulled you into a hug. You sighed in relief and hugged him back.

"Well I better get back to dinner. Oh also the tv remote in on your nightstand in your room if you want to watch Netflix. You nodded, grabbed your phone and jogged upstairs. You walked in your room and closed the door. You sat on your bed and turned on the tv while setting your phone up.
_______________________________________

"Keegan! Dinner!" You heard your dad yell. You ran downstairs excited because you hadn't had a actual meal in... can't even remember. When you got downstairs you saw a plate filled with spaghetti, salad, a price of garlic bread, and a glass of water. You had the biggest smile plastered on your face as you sat down and began to eat.  "This is amazing dad!" You said with a mouth full. "Why thank you".
After dinner
That was amazing thank you dad. I'm gonna go to bed though goodnight love you" "goodnight love you sweetheart" he said hugging you. You walked upstairs and fell asleep.