Chapter 26: Tomorrow

I was woken up by this weird burning feeling in my stomach, moving up towards my throat.

Not again!

I flung myself out of Brads arms and ran as quietly as I could to my bathroom down the landing.

Finally reaching the bathroom, not bothering the close the door behind me cause there was literally no time, I collapsed in front of my toilet letting out everything that was coming up.

I felt a pair of hands grab my hair pulling it behind me, then one hand started rubbing circles on my back.

"It's okay" I heard Brad say as he kneeled down beside me. "Let it all out"

After about 3 minutes of non stop throwing up into my toilet, I stopped. Looking up towards Brad who was looking back at me, still rubbing circles with his thumb on my back.

"Thank you" I whispered to him sending him a half smile and he returned it.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I got up from kneeling down, pulling the toilet seat down, flushing the toilet and sitting on it.

"Yes, I'll be fine"

We walking back across the landing and into my bedroom, siting onto my bed.

"What's the deal with this 'morning sickness' anyway? I mean, you didn't have it yesterday and now you do? That just confusing" Brad said taking hold of both of my hands and rolling his eyes dramatically.

"I don't know, I guess yesterday was a one off..." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh..." Brad said looking down at our intwined fingers. "What do you want to do today then?"

"Well, I need to book myself in for a baby scan..."

"Okay, whilst you do that, I'll go and make us breakfast"

I grabbed my phone and this leaflet to do with baby scans and shit I had gotten yesterday out of my bag. The number of Birmingham City Hospital, which wasn't too far away, was on the back and I called the number.

'Good morning, Birmingham City Hospital, maternity ward. How can I help you?' The polite woman asked down the phone.

'Hello, can I book myself in for a baby scan please?'

'Of course you can. What's your name and how far on your pregnancy are you?'

'My names Anna Smith and I'm about one month, I think'

'Okay' there was a minutes pause before she started talking again. 'can you come in tomorrow? I know it's short notice but we're not as busy tomorrow'

'Yes, tomorrow is perfect, thank you'

'You're welcome, come in about 2pm and I'll see you then'

'Okay, bye'

'Bye'

After hanging up, this smell of bacon hit me, mmm, breakfast. I walked out of my bedroom, down the stairs and into the living room to see brad walk in from the kitchen with two plates with bacon buttys, my favourite!

"Here you go babe" Brad said handing me my plate.

"Thank you" I smiled.

We both sat next to each other and tucked into our buttys.

"So, what did the doctor say?"

"I have an appointment for tomorrow at two o'clock"

"Wow, that was fast" he replied as his eyes widened.

"I know, will you coming with me please?" I asked looking up at his eyes.

"Of course I will" Brad said, grabbing my side and pulling me into him. "I love you"

"I love you too" I replied reaching up to his lips and placing a soft kiss on them. "Are my mum and dad still in bed?"

"Yeah, I came down the stairs before and your dad was going back upstairs with tablets and a glass of water" Brad laughed.

"They must have a hangover" I laughed joining in with Brad.

"Smile" Brad said nudging my shoulder, as I turned my head to face him, he had his phone up high with the front camera on. We both smiled, I swear this is the only serious photo we've ever taken, and he uploaded it onto his twitter.

I decided to get my phone out and look at his tweet.

@TheVampsBrad - @AnnaSmithXx &my beautiful girl pic.twitter/asbsFaA167

I saved the photo and upload it myself.

@AnnaSmithXx - @TheVampsBrad I love you<3 pic.twitter/asbsAaF176

@TheVampsBrad - I love you too<3 @AnnaSmithXx

---------------

Short boring chapter but it needed to be done cause of the next one.

Comment&vote!!!
Lyd x