Chapter 27: Cheryl Elliott

I was woken up this morning feeling faint and like I was going to throw up everywhere. I am really getting tired of this morning sickness.

Brad was already awake and down the stairs probably making breakfast I think. He does really nice breakfasts. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Get up Lazy ass" Brad laughed as he walked into my bedroom.

"What time is it?" I asked still lying in bed with the covers over me.

"Twelve. Get up, we need to leave soon" he said walking back out of my bedroom door.

I got my 'lazy ass' out of bed and made my way into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a shower. After my shower I put my black leggings on with a white fluffy oversized jumper and white converse. After drying my hair, I put it into a side kipper-plait and then applied the usual makeup.

I then walked down the stairs, into the living room to see Brad on one couch eating a sausage butty and my mum ands dad sat on the other couch eating sausage buttys.

"Good morning babe" Brad said getting up off the couch, walking over to me, pulling me into a hug then kissing my temple like he hadn't spoken to me this morning.

"Morning love" my mum said.

"Buttys in the kitchen" my dad then finished.

I walked into the kitchen to grab my sausage butty, then walked back into the living room, sat down and started eating.

"I'm going to throw a different top on, then we'll go" Brad whispered into my ear then placing yet another kiss on my temple.

"Will you get my bag please? It's on my bed" I asked smiling and Brad nodded.

After about five minutes, I finished my butty, Brad returned back down the stairs with a different top on and my bag.

Brad looks dead cute today to be honest, he's wearing his black jeans, a white top saying 'dodgers' across it in blue, and a blue and white bandanna and of course, his black shoes.

"Shall we go?" I asked smiling realising the time I checked on my phone, 13:35" as Brad grinned and nodded.

I said a quick goodbye to my mum and dad before leaving the house, getting into Brads car and we were off to the hospital.

Birmingham City Hospital wasn't to far away, it was a good 20 minute drive. We arrived at the hospital just on time, and like the woman said on the phone, they weren't that busy, there's two couples here and one girl on her own.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"Hi, we're booked in for an appointment at 2 o'clock" Brad informed the woman as she looked through a book sitting in front of her.

"Is it Anna Smith?"

"Yes" I smiled.

"Okay, you'll be seen in about 15 minutes. Just take a seat in the waiting area and listen for your name to be called"

Brad and I both listened to her instructions and went and sat in the waiting area and waited for my name to be called.

Five minutes passed and a couple were now walking over to our direction. The woman had short blonde hair, light blue eyes and her bump was kind of big, the man had blonde spiky hair and dark blue eyes.

"Hi" I heard the woman say as she sat down opposite us Brad must have smiled or something. I looked up from my hands and smiled at them.

"Brad" I said turning my head to face him "I'm scared" I whispered. I felt my whole body started to slightly shake.