Part 1

Matt's POV

I was making a YouTube video when Zack came in with his best friend Chelsea Strother.

Zack jumped in front of the camera and yelled, "Hi!"

Chelsea did the same.

I finished up my video and kissed Zack. "I missed you."

"Me too." We started making out.

"Eh-em!" Chelsea was still standing there.

"Oh sorry Chelsea." Zack said.

"It's fine." I said.

Chelsea's POV

Zack is my best friend. I like him. More than a friend. We've known each other for eight years. I never knew my feelings for him would be so strong.

"Guys I better go. I'm hanging out with the guys from O2L tonight, while Connor and Anelyse go on a date." I said.

"Alright. Love you Chels." I knew Zack meant he only loved me as a friend.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"Bye." I smiled at them.

"See ya." They both said.

I ran out into the cold rain to my car. By the time I was in my car I was soaked.

"Dammit. I'm soaked. Maybe Ricky will let me borrow some sweatpants and a T-shirt." I smiled at the thought of him.

Zack's POV

Chelsea walked out. I swear I saw a tear run down her cheek, but I wasn't quite sure.

"Matt, I love you." I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard on the lips.

Matt smiled.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. I just think you're cute. You tell all your friends you love them. It's cute." Matt laughed.

I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Alright. Whatever you want prince charming." He smiled.

Something in my head told me I want more, so I kissed him again. "Never leave me Matthew."

"I won't. I promise."

The way he said promise made me shiver. Did he mean it or was he just saying it to be nice?

"Okay Mr. Espinosa." I laughed.

Matt's POV

Zack asked if I'll never leave him. I mean yeah, it's easy to say you won't. But, do you mean it? I don't know if I meant it or not.

"Zack. I can't promise anything. You're only in high school." I said.

"Well you just did! Asshole. It's over." He started crying.

Zack flips out about everything.

"No! Zack. I didn't mean it like that!"

Zack walked out.

Anelyse's POV

Connor and I arrived at my favorite burger place, In n' Out.

"Connor, thank you for everything you've done for me." I said.

"You're welcome. I love you." Connor kissed me.

"I love you too."

Teen girls ran up and yelled at Connor.

One of them said. "I love you! I'm a huge fan!"

Connor smiled politely. "You go order. I want a cheese burger with everything, small fry, and chocolate shake. Here's the money."

I ran inside and ordered.

~

"Connor!" I moaned loudly.

We were having sex for the 9th time this month.

"You like that?" He smacked my ass hard.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled.

Someone walked in.

"Anelyse I-" They stopped dead in their tracks.

"What the fuck are you doing here Chelsea?" I screamed.

"Nothing. Uh never mind. You're a whore Anelyse. Connor I can't believe you treated me like shit and now you're fucking my best friend? That's bullshit. You guys are going to get taught a lesson."

Connor's POV

"Oh no I'm so scared!" I said.

"You should be." Chelsea yelled angrily.

"Hahahaha! Here that Annie? She's threatening us."

"Connor stop. She's right. You're treating her like shit. What am I doing with you?" Anelyse said.

"I don't know. How about you leave too." I yelled.

"Fine." Anelyse said coolly.

Chelsea and Anelyse walked out together.

"I'm sorry Chelsea." Is all I heard before I hit my head on the post of my bunk bed and passed out.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy my fanfic! Thank you connorfrantaluv for the new cover! I really appreciate it!
~Zack