Big Bang

Words I Can't Say!!

The A word *apple*

The B word *bunny*

The F word *fooshy*

The S word *shniz*

If you see these ()

(I Will Be Thinking Something if you see these.)

And if you see these {} {I will be quoting a movie or something}

Prologue

This is a book to help you and your loved ones survive the world of the living dead. This book will show you 3 of my top 10 rules and the story of a young girl whose 11th grade year in Jim Hill High School turns from a bad to the worst; when high school will literally eat you alive. And it all started with a Big Bang!

Chapter 1

(Bang)

BANG the textbook hit my desk.

"Ms. King senses you think you can just sit here and sleep in my class, you have another thing coming." Mr. William said as he leaned over me. (Yeah, Hi my name is Jinx King, a 11th grader in Jim Hill High School. So to let you know I am telling the story now and not the out of tone author, "Out of tone well I never." That was the former narrator talking.)

I set my head up everyone was looking at me like I was a ZOMBIE! "Jinx answers the question." Mr. William Barked. And I was thinking, what question then I looked at the white bored, and there it was the hardest question I have ever seen in my 17-year-old life. It read 4 to the power of 6 times 78 plus 108-use pie.

In my head I knew this was not a question that could be answer like really isn't pie food. "Jinx tells me the answer or gets a write up for sleeping in class and WASTING MY TIME!" Mr. William yelled like an *apple* hole. Then RING the sweet sound of release RING, RING the 4-hour bell has ranged.

"Thank God we got out of there," I said to Alvanesha as we walked to our science class. "Well Jinx maybe if you stop sleeping in class God would not have to save your *apple* every time we go his class." Alvanesha said as we walk in Mr. Gill's classroom and took a seat. I look at her with I know your right but still shut the butter finger up look.

Then she looked at me and said "Mad or Nah?" and we bout started to laugh. (BTW I couldn't help to fall to sleep; I stayed up all night watching the zombie feast marathon. FYI it was so amazing)

"Ok class today we will be learning about Photosynthesis"Mr. Gill said, as he sips his coffee. The class look at him with the word confused written on their fore head's. (What the HOT Chips is photosito thing?)At least that is what I was thinking; then it hit me.

"It's when someone is taking pictures?" I said, like I knew it was right "No are you sure your 10th grade Jinx? Now come on someone else give it a try." So I rise "Not you Jinx." Mr. Gill said, and then I slowly put my hand down. "Oh I know pick me" Brittany said waving her ugly green and goal pom poms "Ok then please enlighten us." Mr. Gill said to Brittany."

"I know Photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert the light energy captured from the sun into chemical energy that can be used to fuel things." Brittany said. (Now for those of you who are new here in high school; typically any girl name Brittany is a *bunny*, but in this case your right she is a *bunny* but a smart one.)

"That is 100% correct. We are about to do a plant like experiment." So as Mr. Gill said that he passed out a cup, seeds, and soil. "Oh, are these sun flowers seeds", Betty said as she stuffs them into her mouth. "No Betty those are the rare poponalya (poo-poo-na-lee-ya)" "Oh well what do they do?" "They make you the incontinent." "What's that?" De'Andar said "It means it gives you the *shniz*"Secret said. "Wait! WHAT?" Betty said as she tries to wipe her tong off.

"Ha, that is what your fat *apple* gets for eating everything you see." Ashley said (FYI Ashley is my best friend and she has a bit of a potty mouth Sorry) "I Bet your *apple* feel salty not." Alvanesha said to Betty. "I bet if she was salty she'll try to eat herself." Ashley said. "Shut the *fooshy* up Ashley." Betty said "Oh did I hurt ugly Betty's feeling, to bad I don't give a flying *fooshy*" Betty look at her all mad like "You Mad" Ashley said sarcastically. Ashley said that Betty ran at her and slammed her on the hard wood floor. Ashley got on top of Betty then Betty got on top of her.

Tracks were flinging everywhere, and then Betty's top rips were uncovered, showing her over stuff jellyrolls. Ashely rolled back on top of her and started to bet her face in. She looked like she hit 10 pounds off of Betty. The bell rang after 2-1 minutes in the fight. Betty screamed for Ashley to stop. I finally got Ashley off her with Emmanuel help. Betty than ran out of the door.

Where in the hell is she running to"Alvanesha ask? "She is running in to the lunch room." Karrington Answered. "See I told you that she was a fat *bunny*." Ashley said as she stood up and fixes her shirt, everyone started to leave when Mr. Gill said, "So you all just dismiss yourself now." And everyone sat back down and waited for him to say let's go.