1

"It's so hot in here"

"You're.. hotter"

Only panting and smooching filled up the bedroom. All they could hear far outside was the beat of music that grew louder and louder.

The male in another's hold was lifted up on a wardrobe and being pushed against the wall. The cold surface on his back sent shivers down his spine.

"You got a name?"

"Just focus"

They held and ate each other out like animals. From the mouth, the taller snuggled into his nape of neck using his teeth.

"Oh f-fuck", he pulled his hair to the back.

He then snaked his hands up underneath his shirt while gripping his thighs.

"Be quick", he panted.

"What's the rush for?", the male said while gripping the boy's milky skin.

"PARK JIMIN !", the door was kicked open.

"For fuck's sake jungkook how'd you find me here", Jimin pushed the other male away and pulled down his shirt from exposing his chest.

"Who's this?", the male glared at the interruption.

"Who the fuck are you?", Jungkook glared back annoyed.

"Cut the chase kkug what is it?", Jimin heard a ruckus downstairs.

"the cops are here bitch! Let's go!", Jungkook pulled Jimin by the arm and exit the room.

Reaching downstairs everyone began running everywhere.

"Stop there !", it was chaotic.

"Guys!", a familiar voice called them over, "back here hurry"

Jimin ran with Jungkook through the back door. Hastily, they jumped into the back of a black jeep and took off.

"That's a close one", Jungkook laughed looking at the chaotic house fading in distance. Jimin slapped his arm making him flinch.

"What??"

"You walk in on me, again ! what do you mean what?", Jimin scolded.

"I saved your ass slut, you should thank me"

"Yeah Jimin. We looked everywhere for you", Jennie said.

"Or do you prefer to get laid on when the cops be shootin' guns at that peach of yours ?"

"Shut up"

"You owe me a pack lil fucker", Jungkook raised his eyebrows while reaching his hand out asking for something in return.

Jimin sighed and rummaged through his pocket. He panicked cause it wasn't there.

"Oh hell no Jimin", Jennie shook her head.

"Seriously ?", Jungkook asked.

"It's not here..", Jimin searched in his jacket too.

The car stopped at a halt. Namjoon got off from the driver's seat and tapped the trunk at the back of his car to see his friends.

"What's wrong and what's not?"

"Our great jimin here lost our last packet of weed", Jungkook mocked as he hopped off.

"Really? Where'd you had it?", Namjoon laughed off.

"I swear it was with me befor—Oh fuck"

"What?", Jennie asked looking at Jimin who sighed in frustration.