18

Jimin was led into a mansion.

A freaking huge mansion with a maid at the entrance, a theatre section at the living room and huge pantry.

"You live alone?", he turned to Yoongi still gasping.

"Hard work paid off. I live alone for almost five years now. My family isn't in korea", Yoongi said taking off his coat and passed it to the maid.

"Woah", Jimin was amazed by a man statuette with wings. The size was twice a normal being.

Yoongi from behind stared at the enthusiastic but calm boy. He was caressing the face of the statue until Yoongi came behind him.

"It was the finest gift", said Yoongi.

"From who? Your lover?", Jimin asked unconsciously while still admiring it.

"From Jin. It's a wish charm. Don't mention lover. I don't trust any of that shit", Yoongi said making Jimin stiff.

He then held Jimin on the shoulder to face him. "Play your part", he motioned him to get down.

Jimin kneeled down, "Do i really have to do it this way?"

"A deal's a deal", Yoongi stroked his hair.

Jimin took a deep breath. He bent lower to untie Yoongi's shoes and took it off one by one. After taking off the socks Yoongi sat down on the single sofa.

"Lick it", Jimin was hesitant but he had no choice. He took the foot and began licking the toe and the rest of the fingers.

"good..you sure you have no experience?", Yoongi praised as he stroked the boy's hair.

Jimin's face was pulled to Yoongi's wide spread legs. He went for the belt and then the zipper. He pulled down the tight jeans and was exposed with the clothed cock. Rather big than he expected it would be for someone whose height's an inch different.

Like a slave dog Jimin sniffed the clothed manhood by digging his face as close as possible. "Blow me", Yoongi's hand guided Jimin's head to bob him.

The supreme boxer was taken off down to the ankle. Jimin witnessed another man's rod sprung right in his face.

He cupped the cock in both his tiny hands before taking in the tip. Slowly he swirled his tongue up and down the shaft.

Yoongi's hips didn't stay still. He felt his precum leaking and mashed into Jimin's warm saliva in between those plump lips.

"Hmph..deeper", Yoongi closed his eyes.

Jimin bobbed lower to half of the size into his mouth. But it wasn't enough. The male pushed Jimin's head until the lips collided with the base.

His cock was fully filled in Jimin's mouth. The tip itched at the back of his throat. He gagged even more and coughed once Yoongi pulled in and out.

"I know i know, hold on a bit more", Yoongi bit his lower lip hearing Jimin gag.

He tapped on Yoongi's thighs a few times to be released. Yoongi teased a bit more just before he yanked at Jimin's hair and pulled him off.

Jimin stumbled back on the floor trying to catch his breath. He panted and panted. He swallowed hard in disbelief.

He didn't remember the last time he gave anyone a blowjob. But with that size and situation it made him feel different.

"Get up here", Yoongi motioned to sit on his lap.

Jimin obeyed and went to sit on Yoongi's lap. He was still panting quietly as the male in front of him just stared without a word.

"Stick your tongue out", Yoongi gripped at his ass when Jimin did so, "it's dry"

He reached for the glass at the table next to the couch while the boy was still on him. He poured a glass of wine and gave it to Jimin.

Jimin hesitantly took it and looked back at Yoongi raising an eyebrow.

"It's poison but you'll like it", Yoongi smirked seeing Jimin glared at him and moments later he drank the whole drink.

"Cinnamon whiskey", Jimin made a weird face since he didn't favour it.

"You drink a lot i see", "i don't. I just know it", Jimin put the glass away and looked back at Yoongi.

The dom grabbed Jimin's ass and all he did was stroking it up until the thighs. He kept doing it while staring into Jimin's eyes. That's when Jimin felt rather awkward.

"Don't..you wanna continue..?", Jimin hummed.

"Oh. Yeah", Yoongi snapped and rested his head back, "strip", he simply said.

Jimin took off his sweatshirt. The milky skin on his beautiful self had Yoongi staring at it. The light pink nipples hardened and the collarbones was sharp and rather tempting.

Yoongi trailed his hand at his nipples and pinched it, "hmph!", Jimin squirmed.

He leaned forward to suck on them. Jimin threw his head to the back and held Yoongi's head for balance. His fingers roamed everywhere in the male's hair feeling the sloppy warmth on his chest.

Yoongi went lower. He licked and sucked Jimin's stomach area and gripped hard at the abs which he never expected Jimin to have. But all that stripping explained why.

He came back up to kiss on the chest to the collarbone. He then went for the neck hearing the slow whimpers Jimin was giving.

Facing the boy, he wanted to go for the lips until Jimin looked away refusing. He thought he was wrong but Jimin didn't turn back.

"Look at me", Yoongi growled.

Jimin did so and held at Yoongi's shoulder before he proceeded.

"Can i have a rule too?", Jimin quietly asked.

"You know you're in no position to demand things right now", Yoongi said.

"just one..please?", Jimin begged stroking the males's neck seductively.

"say it", Yoongi sighed.

"Can we not kiss ?", Jimin made Yoongi lowkey shocked.

"I just did. On your nips glossy neck rock bellies everywhere", Yoongi held him tighter.

"Exactly. But not my lips", Jimin quietly said.

"Are you fucking kidding me ?", as he stared at those plump and lewd-viewed lips.

"I'm not.."

"It's not even a real kiss. We're just gonna fuck over fucking cash"

"for real, i feel guilty enough to do this behind my boyfriend's back. Kissing means more than that so i want it to be only for him. Cringy i kno", Jimin pleaded softly.

Yoongi scoffed feeling annoyed. How petty could the infamous stripper be when it comes to his lover. He could melt just by picturing him.

"Okay fuck. No kissing. That's all ?", Yoongi asked in annoyance.

"Yes", Jimin nodded.

Yoongi got up holding Jimin with him. The boy wrapped his legs around him. They collided foreheads staring into each other's eyes. He held at his back to carry the weight.

"Let's go upstairs"