𝟜𝟝

"Is Hoseok around?", the bartender asked Jimin.

"Oh he's not in the mood to come tonight. Partly my fault", Jimin shrugged at the bar he leaned his arms on.

"So..is he restricting you going out?"

"What? No. Not at all. He really wanted to help me"

"Oh okay. I'm just concerned since you're always stuck to him", Jimin slightly smiled and sipped on the fifth cocktail he ordered.

"You work for him for almost five years. You still doubt him?", Jimin frowned.

"You never know", he shook his head.

"One manhattan with sweet vermouth and angostura bitters and two peach drops", a guy next to him sat down.

Jimin flinched. That drink was his favourite. Like literally customised the way he favoured back at Ruxxory when his name was still peach. Maybe it's a coincidence.

"And cinnamon whiskey. Extra alcohol"

That's what Yoongi liked.

Even his voice sounded familiar. But he felt too drunk to actually care. Why would Yoongi come here? Maybe it's just a random guy with the same voice and ordered the things he's familiar with.

"Mm-My boyfriend likes that", Jimin said in his hiccup with sleepy eyes.

"He does? i don't see him anywhere", the male slightly turned to him. He knew he was drunk. But Jimin didn't.

"Oh pfft we broke up. DiScLAiMeRrr..", Jimin laughed sloppily, "I d-dumped him", he hiccuped again pointing at himself, "because he never really had feelings f-for me. Stupid dick", Jimin smiled to himself.

"Really? Here. It's for you", he passed Jimin the peach drop cocktail.

"Ouh and this is my favourite", Jimin turned to him sloppily drinking it.

"They say peach is either wonderful and sweet or just bitter cause they're proud of having a nice ass", he said.

Deja vu.

"You know.. mister. My boyfriend—i-i mean my ex boyfriend said that too. And and! Can-can two people share the same vocal chords? Cause-", he hiccuped as he got up, "you both s-sound the same", Jimin frowned.

Jimin walked to him and forced his eyes to open to get a better look. It cant be helped. His drunkenness was really affecting his eye sight and brain functions.

He accidentally stepped on his own foot and tripped onto the man's shoulder. He gripped on the shoulders laughing at himself as he dug his face into his neck. The man held him at the waist maintaining Jimin's balance.

"Hmm..you both smell the same too", Jimin blackout.

...

"Fuck. My head", Jimin held his head bearing the heaviness. He sat up barely opening his eyes and he realised he was in a car.

Out the window the car he's in was parked by a rest stop. He turned next to the driver's seat it was empty. Until he saw Yoongi.

Yoongi was walking out the store with a plastic bag in his hand. Jimin was confused. Or was he just overthinking because he didn't see him for so long. He panicked.

Jimin quickly ducked his head at the dashboard. Shit shit shit

Jimim closed his eyes shut as he heard the door open, "i think he saw me", he spoke out loud.