𝟜𝟜

"Jimin", Hoseok knocked on the door and came inside. Jimin was still sleeping soundly and moved messily on the bed, "Jimin breakfast's ready. I tried making soft pancakes but it's not that soft"

Jimin hummed as he tirelessly got up and smiled goofily at Hoseok stroking his head.

"You're such a baby", he commented.

"No i'm not", Jimin pouted. The alarm on his phone rang and a reminder popped up on the screen. He took to see it and looked at Hoseok.

"It's today..", he said.

Hoseok sighed, "Uhuh. It is today", he instantly pulled Jimin into a hug. Jimin was quiet. He didn't hear any whimpers or sniffle. He just hoped his mother's death anniversary wouldn't affect him.

"Are you okay? I can drive you there", Hoseok said as he let go.

"I'm okay. I just need to shower", Jimin weakly smile and got up to the bathroom.

...

"Mum loves the yellow ones", Jimin scanned the variety of flowers to choose.

"Okay. How bout iris? Or maybe snapdragon?", Hoseok suggested.

"You really have an eye for flowers", Jimin smiled making Hoseok sighed a smirk.

"I love all types of flowers, all types of colours. Because when they bloom they're beautiful in their own way. I'm not prejudiced but people only appreciate roses it makes me sad"

"I like iris", Jimin pointed.

It tickled Jimin's heart when hearing the beautiful things being said by the beautiful man himself.

Hoseok who offered him a job helped him through his tough times. He let him stay at his place after Jimin began working at his bar. His kindness was indescribable.

Jimin didn't have butterfly feelings but time after time, he wouldn't be surprised if he did.

...

"I'll come again soon", Jimin stared at the stone carved with his mum's name, "i love you"

"Are you done? Let's go", Hoseok helped him up and went to the car.

Hoseok opened the door for him but he suddenly turned away. He stared at the dark shaded car a few metres away from them parked by the grave yard.

"What is it?", Hoseok asked.

"Nothing. I thought i just saw someone", he stared at the blurry visioned face in that car sitting quietly. He looked familiar.

"Maybe it's just because you're tired", Hoseok stroked Jimin's cheek making him smile. They then hit off home.

Under the shady tree in the black tinted car, Yoongi got out with a flower bouquet in his hand. He went to search for Jimin's mum and sat as he found her.

He properly kneeled infront of the stone and put the flower next to Jimin's.

"I came to visit. I hope you don't loathe me. If you're watching it means you already know what i've done to Jimin. I broke his heart and i'm truly sorry for that. I didn't give Jimin the money to get you out from that dark prison you're stuck in and i'm truly very awfully sorry for that. I blame myself upon your death. Rest in peace and i promise to fix things again. I love your son. So much"

...

Jimin was at the indoor pool. His feet dipped into the warm water slowly splashing as he stared ahead. It was midnight. He was no longer alone.

"I knew you'd be here", Hoseok said putting the champagne bottle down with two glasses.

"Of course you do", Jimin smiled as he joined him. Hoseok poured the drink and they clinked glasses to drink.

"I'm actually relieved that you didn't cry today", said Hoseok.

"Yeah, i'm proud of myself too", Jimin gave out a deep breath and looked out front again.

His thigh was exposed under the robe he's wearing and Hoseok happened to stare at it.

They were never intimate. Hoseok didn't want to make things awkward. For as long as he remembered, he took Jimin in because he really wanted to help. And most of the time, Jimin was a sad and depressed boy. He pitied him.

He quietly took a folded towel near him and covered Jimin's thick thighs.

"I'm sorry i was too comfortable around you", Jimin looked down.

"No that's not it. You can be as comfortable as you like. It's just i don't want to break my promise", Hoseok explained.

"Did we promise something? I only know that i should be with you 24/7 and you providing me shelter and food", Jimin shrugged with a goofy laugh.

"It's a promise i made to myself. It's when i first saw you and listen to your stories and when you wet my lap with your tears. You're too precious i cant dare myself to harm you in any way"

"My gosh.. you're so kind it really suits your personality and face i don't know why but i think whoever ends up with you is so very lucky", Jimin told him.

"Yeah", Hoseok took his drink to finish it feeling bitter. He didn't want to make a wrong move but he also didn't want to push him. But did Jimin really not feel anything at all?

"Jimin if i tell you that i want to be in a relationship what do you think about that?", he guessed.

"I mean that's good. You told me the last time you held someone else's hand was in tenth grade and all you do after that until today is just going to clubs and had one night stands. So i think it's good that you wanna be in a relationship", Jimin honestly cheered for him.

"And what if i confess to him?"

"Well if he feels the same then everything would turn out just fine", he shrugged.

Jimin turned to the side to put the glass he used and was pulled back by Hoseok at his robe.

His hands were placed on the latter's chest while Hoseok's hands were placed at his waist. Jimin's eyes was wide enough in shock making Hoseok already knew the answer to his actions. He knew he was hopeless listening to the normal pace of breath from Jimin.

"Hoseok i didn't think it was me", Jimin quietly said.

"But i will never hurt you like how that yoongi  guy did. Can you spare me a chance?", Hoseok leaned closer.

"You know my answer to that", Jimin bluntly said as he reached to hold the man's face. Hoseok knew how truly Jimin's loving Yoongi though they weren't together. He knew.

"I do. But i wanna try and kiss you. If you maybe.. yknow suddenly change your mind", Hoseok looked into his sparkling eyes.

Jimin slightly smiled and placed his lips on Hoseok's. He slightly let his mouth open letting him take over. Hoseok gently kissed him and changed to the other side as he gripped Jimin's waist.

Jimin wasn't responsive at all. It really hurt him. He pulled away and still holding on to Jimin looking down at the clear water.

"I'm sorry", said Jimin.