16

Jimin's eyes grew wide.

Just how could someone tell the perfume he's using and it's accurate !?

"Looking at you right now means i'm right", the male snapped Jimin out.

"I gotta go", Jimin pushed the chair making way but he grabbed his arm.

"Woah you can't run now", he pulled at Jimin's waist and reached his hand to touch his ear making Jimin flinch. Jimin sighed.

"One kiss right ? Okay", Jimin pulled him at the tie and immediately attempted to kiss him.

The male blocked Jimin's lips with his hand stopping him.

"you might wanna think before doing it", the male said.

"What the..it's your loss then", Jimin backed away but his hand was still grasped by the latter.

Slowly, he took off his mask. "Hi jimin", Yoongi said.

Jimin was with no words. They met at the party. They met at the club. Now here. This could fuck everything up.

"Or should i address you as Peach ?", Yoongi smirked.

Jimin immediately looked around to see the line was clear and pulled Yoongi with him outside at the yard.

"For someone who seems to be in trouble it's odd that you pull the one who threats you like this", Yoongi referring to his wrist being held tight.

Jimin let him go and sighed, "sorry..Listen, i'll do anything you want", Jimin frowned.

"Why", Yoongi scoffed and felt bewildered seeing Jimin all worried.

"My friends.. anyone in this school, they don't know about it", "it..?", Yoongi played dumb.

"Fuck. Peach! They don't know i even work there. They think i do part times at a pizza joint", Jimin motioned his hand all around.

Yoongi smirked then crossed his arms looking at Jimin desperate.

"So you're warning me ahead in case i might do something? Do i seem that kinda person to you"

"You stalk me anyway. And talk about tasting my ass AND bet for a kiss over a perfume guessing game just a moment ago", Jimin quietly said.

"True. But now that i know your little secret, i wanna change things. It's different now", Jimin turned quiet.

"So you're tryna say i'm dirty for stripping ? I'm making money for my mum! She's sick. How can i leave her be when i'm happily free and far from her?", Jimin couldn't control his panic mode.

"Jimin i didn't say anything", Yoongi had Jimin sigh again.

"I was gonna let you go but we failed to hook up twice. I cant compensate that"

Jimin just nodded to the fact.

"So you'll do anything? You have a boyfriend you mentioned", Yoongi hummed.

"He..has no idea too", Jimin bit his lower lip.

"Okay then", he made sure it's a clear deal.

"okay", Jimin hastily nodded.

"Be at the auction later tonight. Come back with me", he had Jimin startled a bit.

"That's not the rule. I need to go with the highest bidder. And i'm still having second thoughts about it", Jimin shrugged.

"Think smart. And don't worry about that, i'll have that highest bid".

Jimin walked back inside alone. He had half an hour to spare before going back to work. He then spotted Jungkook talking with a girl.