6

Walking to his dorm, it was quiet than usual. As he toggled the key in the knob, the door swung open to his friends waiting.

A happy birthday was hung on the wall and yellow balloons, some popped. Not very lively or amusing.

Robb was there too. And someone he didn't expect to see, waiting at the window seal.

"JIMIN SSI !", Jungkook ran to him to smack on his left forearm and soon after earning a thwack on the forehead from Jimin.

"Hey we looked everywhere for you", Jennie said worrying.

"Weren't you drunk ?", Jimin put down his jacket eyeing someone else from across the room.

"Yeah i mean Robb called you multiple times and got help from his friends too", Jennie pinched Robb's cheek lightly.

"Friends ? Oh, big bikes ?", Jimin nodded, "wannabes", he mumbled making Jungkook nod agreeing. "I heard that", Robb glared and Jimin annoyingly gave a smile.

"Is it Jihyun again ?", Namjoon crossed arms asking. Jimin nodded with a sigh.

"What is it this time ?", "my birthday", Jimin shrugged.

"What'd you get from stepmonster ?", Jennie's referring to Jimin's step mother, Jihyun's mum.

"Seaweed soup", he simply said, "of course", Namjoon laughed.

"How bout dad ?", "a car", "HOLY", Jungkook immediately snapped though Jimin wasn't as excited.

"But i didn't want it".

"Happy birthday still", Jennie said before walking out with Robb to leave, "we've been hanging for hours though. Present's over there", Jennie gave Jimin a short hug as they left.

"Happy belly cut rope day", Jungkook handed a picture frame of them together.

"Thanks kkug", Jimin took to place it on the desk.

Jimin made eye contact again with the quiet guest.

"Happy birthday", Namjoon came to him, "what'd you bring him here for ?", Jimin whispered.

"I didn't. He was first to come. He slept on your bed too", Namjoon whispered back and waved goodbye. He held his fists up fighting he mouthed.

The door slammed close.

Jimin sat on his bed waiting. For anything, they stared at each other until he came to Jimin he looked away.

"I'm here now you can go", Jimin said as he went to sit on his bed.

"I came all the way and that's what you have to say ?", Taehyung walked to him.

"Did i tell you to come ?", he glared

"You went missing Jimin i was worried"

"Yeah like this is the first time that happened to me is it? You should find a better excuse"

"I miss you", he made Jimin shut up

Fuck i miss you t—

"Now that you see me safe and sound can you leave ?", Jimin went to open the door for him.

"This is my room too you know.."

"Yeah a year ago. Now the ONLY owner of the room wants you to leave", Jimin motioned him to get out.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and sighed before walking towards the door. He slowly had Jimin flustered by making him lean back on the wall as he walked closer. He slowly shut the door instead.

Jimin's hand was still on the knob and Taehyung reached and held it. Their faces were inches away.

He could see Jimin's eyes flickered while still staring into his. He shifted to look at the plump lips slowly parting.

"Whatever trick you're tryna do now it's not gonna work", said Jimin quietly.

"I'm not tryna trick you. I really miss you", he took Jimin's hand to intertwine with.

Jimin couldn't deny the effortless beautiful man in front of him. His daring eyes were always the main reason he fell in love. Then and now.

Somehow that one year Taehyung left him unnoticed made him forget the whole thing though he's been hurt all night long by just looking at him.

He never stopped loving him.

"Tae please go away", Jimin pleaded.

"You don't want that do you? Tae please go away. Get out of my sight. Don't come and find me anymore -you don't want any of that", again Taehyung shut him up by mocking.

"Seriously.. what part of leave me alone do you still not get?", Jimin pushed him on the chest until both his wrists were restrained.

"You never push me away. Not even now. For that whole time i left you i know i fucked up and i know i almost lost the most precious thing that happened to me but i can promise i never stopped thinking about you"

Jimin didn't say anything.

"Please give me another chance jimin i'm fucking sorry", he begged.

Of course Jimin didn't stop thinking about him too and to be loved by someone who loved him was the only thing he ever wished for.

Taehyung couldn't hold in. He held Jimin's jawline with one hand and another on the waist. And he went in to kiss him.

Jimin didn't even fight back. He clenched his fist with eyes squeezed shut. He foolishly gave in. Missing those pair of  lips on that seductive face. He even forgot Taehyung was his.

The kiss parted and both stared deeply into each other.

"You still wear the same lip balm", Taehyung whispered as he caressed Jimin's ear.

He needed that care and attention. He never wanted to ask if he cheated because the only thing he knew about him was he's loyal.

But knowing Taehyung left him before made him think twice. He could just leave him again. He remembered every bit of how pathetic he was crying for Tae around his friends and he didn't want that anymore.

So it's a matter of pride. Whether Jimin wanted him back or n—

"One chance. Don't fuck up", Jimin warned.

"Deal"