Kiibo x Kokichi

(This is gonna be a short one, but...yeah)

"I would prefer if you didn't refer to me as less than any of our other classmates. Kokichi!" Kiibo shouted. Kokichi shrugged nonchalantly, still picking at his food. "But i'm just saying the truth! You're a robot, so why do we have to waste our rations on you?" Kiibo gasped, slamming his knife down and standing up with a flourish. "Miu was kind enough to provide me with taste sensors so we could all eat together as a class! It would be disrespectful to both her and Kirumi not to use it!" Kokichi picked up the last of his food with his fork, raising it to his mouth. "Sure, you can get upgrades to be like us, but you'll never be a real man."

The robot glared at Kokichi, taking a step forward. "I may not have a biological sex, but I can identify any way I feel the need to!" Kokichi jumped up, wagging his fork condescendingly and took a step back. "Nuh uh! Robots don't get to choose!" Kiibo puffed up his chest a bit. Another step forward. "Y-Yes we do!"

"Nope!"

"Yes!"

"Not a chance!" Kokichi retaliated. "You can't just decide that!" Kiibo yelled, taking one final step closer to Kokichi. "I can be a man if I want to!" Kokichi crossed his arms, shaking his head as he felt his back press against the wall. "No, you can't. You aren't even manly!" Kiibo looked down awkwardly. "I-I can be manly..." Kokichi stuck his tongue out. "Then prove it, Robo-boy!" There was a beat of silence. "Thought so!" Kokichi stated happily, about to eat the last of the food on his fork.

There was a sudden thump near his ear, and he looked up. Kiibo had slammed his hand against the wall near his face, caging him in. "Ha! How's that for manly, Kokichi!" Their eyes met for a moment, and Kokichi's cheeks flushed as he stared up at the robot. Kiibo suddenly recoiled, his eyes wide in surprise. "OH! Kokichi, i'm very sorry! I lack the proper spacial sensors, so I didn't realize I was that close! Um-" Kokichi was still wide eyed, face red as he slowly put his fork into his mouth, eating the last of his food. No one spoke.

There was the faint sound of Kokichi swallowing, then he looked away. "K-Kiibo, you scared me for a second there! I-I thought I was gonna die..." The robot began to panic, flailing his arms around defensively. "I-I'm sorry Kokichi I-"

"Just kidding!"

Kiibo slowly looked back up at Kokichi. "Wait, so, you...w-weren't upset?" Kokichi laughed. "Of course not! Why would I be scared of an overcompensating roomba? God, you know nothing about humans." Kiibo could feel a surge of frustration running through him. "Y-You're the one who got all nervous and red! It was a normal assumption!"

Kokichi scoffed, but Kiibo noticed the trickle of sweat running down his cheek. "Me? Blushing? As if!" He crossed his arms again, faking an over dramatic pout. "You're just trying to avoid the subject! Cause you're not a man!"

Kiibo sent a accusing point Kokichi's way. "You're sweating! That's a clear biological reaction to nervousness!" Kokichi's eyes darted quickly to the door and he let out a huff. "Whatever, you're no fun. I'm gonna go bother Kirumi!" He turned to make his way to the door, but Kiibo stopped him again, hand resting back against the wall. "No! You bug me all the time Kokichi! It's about time you learn your lesson!"

Kokichi's face suddenly deepened in colour. "Kiibo, when you force yourself onto me like that..." He pressed himself against the robot. "...I can't help getting riled up."

"W-Wait what?"

Kiibo was very rapidly switching from confident to panicked. "Kokichi, what are you playing at?" Kokichi furrowed his brow, resting his chin on the robot's chest. "Im not playing at anything!" He whined. "It's your fault, anyways. Staring at me like that, pushing me up against the wall so suddenly. I can't help it."

Kiibo was now working up a very noticeable sweat of his own. "K-Kokichi, you are awfully close to me right now." He forced out. Kokichi pulled him forward, the shorter boy's back once again resting against the wall.

"You said you were a man, weren't you?" In all of Kiibo's extended programming, he would never be able to forget the way Kokichi's voice dropped in that moment. "So finish what you started."

Kiibo screeched, letting out a flurry of apologies as he dashed out of the cafeteria. When he was sure that Kiibo was gone, Kokichi burst out laughing. When he finally managed to calm himself, he couldn't help grinning ear to ear. "Gotta admit, out of all my lies in this game, that ones gotta be the funniest! Haha!"

Kokichi let out a sigh, lightly placing a finger on his lips. "But...Kiibo growing a pair was a bit unexpected..." The boy stood up, stretching his arms and making his way towards the door. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to investigate further!"

And with that he was gone, only the faint protests of Shuichi being heard from the empty cafeteria.