First Day On Set

Today was the first day of filming. Sadly I had to be the first one there because we were shooting my introduction to everyone.

I made sure to run over my monologue while I was in hair and makeup.

My character is edgy which is the total opposite of me but after seeing me in full character I was kind of liking it.

My first shot was my monologue to the camera in front of school lockers.

"AND ACTION"

"We're like Sharpay and Ryan minus the sibling thing...That would be really weird" I said my line in the camera. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the attention I was getting. I mean come on it's not everyday at East High that you see a senior and junior going out"

"AND CUT" The director yelled. "That was great Chloe. We'll need you again when Matt gets here to film your strategy scene"

I headed to catering and grabbed some pancakes and fruit and walked to my trailer.

"Is that Chloe I see?" I heard from the side of me.

"Yes it is"

It was Josh walking out of his trailer. I guess we're trailer neighbors.

"You look kind of..."

"Different? I know"

"I was going to say hot. This edgy look fits you" He teased.

"Shut up Bassett" I used my free hand to smack his arm.

"What? You don't look 12 anymore"

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked him, trying to get away from his teasing.

He looked at his phone.

"You're right. It's time to turn into Ricky"

"Except all you have to do is hand you a skateboard and a pair of vans and then you have your Ricky" I said, teasing back.

"I'll see you on set later" He waved as he started walking to the hair and makeup trailer.

I walked into my trailer and sat at the table to eat my breakfast while scrolling through instagram.

Not long after I finished, they called me to set.

"Good morning Matt"

"Wow you look different"

Before I could respond, Olivia and Josh walked over.

"Chloe I'm digging the new look" Olivia said.

"Thank you" I dramatically flipped my hair behind my shoulder.

We both laughed before taking our spots.

"Okay we're going to have Ricky and Nini leaned up against the lockers talking and Ej and Alicia you'll walk by talking and Ej, you look over at Ricky and give him a dirty look before persuading Alicia to help you out." The director explained before yelling action.

It took us a few times to get the perfect cut of EJ giving Ricky a look because the guys kept slipping up and laughing.

By the time we finished this scene, we did touch ups then started the convincing scene.

After that, I went back to my trailer until the next scene which was with everyone.

I practiced my lines for the half hour I had to wait and then went to join everyone else on set.

After doing our scene a few times, I was done for the day.

I went to my trailer and changed into a sweatshirt and leggings before taking all this makeup off and putting my hair in a loose bun.

I got out of my trailer and started walking to catering.

"I thought you were done for the day?" I heard from behind me.

I stopped walking and turned around.

"I told Julia I'd stay until they were done so she could drive home with me" I explained to Josh.

"Well I'm on break wanna get some food and watch the Office with me?" He asked as we continued walking.

"You're one of those people" I said walking through the door, Josh was holding open for me, smelling the delicious food.

"What do you mean 'one of those people'" He asked.

"That watches the Office"

"You've never watched it?" He asked shocked.

"Nope. I don't think I'll like it"

"Grab your food, we're watching it from the beginning"

I couldn't help but giggle at his seriousness.

We both chose sushi and water before walking back to his trailer.

I sat down on his couch while he grabbed his laptop and opened netflix.

"Are you ready watch the best show ever?" He asked looking over at me.

"Let's see if it's actually that good first"

*One episode later*

Josh looked over at me waiting for a response.

I stood up and threw away our stuff before sitting back down facing him.

"So?"

"It was okay I guess"

"You need to keep watching it better I swear" He tried convincing me.

Before I could respond, my phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Hey where are you? I'm outside your trailer" Julia said. "I just finished up"

"I'll be there in 10 seconds"

After hanging up, I said goodbye to Josh and walked out of his trailer

"Hi sunshine" I greeted walking over to her. "Ready to head home"

"What were you doing in Josh's trailer? Or do I not want to know?"

"Gross" I responded knowing what she was talking about. "No we were watching the Office since he was on break and I was waiting for you" I explained as we got into my car and drove home.

I rushed the ending to be able to post a chapter before i head to work since once I get out I have to do my school work. 

-

Please enjoy and be ready for the next chapter :)