Photoshoot

Today we were doing a photoshoot for the show.

We had to do group photos and individual photos for our characters.

Girls had to be there before the guys for obvious reasons so we picked up Olivia and Sophia before grabbing Starbucks and heading over.

Luckily we were all on the same page that the Jonas Brothers were one of the greatest boy bands ever so we jammed out to their old music all the way there.

The actress that played Ms. Jen showed up at the same time and we all walked in at the same.

She was telling us about her morning while we explained our crazy morning.

Dara,Sophia, and I went first for makeup while Julia and Olivia went to pick out outfits with the stylists.

"Frankie asked if we wanted anything from Starbucks" Dara said as she read off her phone.

"I need another venti Iced Caramel Cloud Macchiato"

"Another one?" Sophia asked surprised.

"The first one didn't do anything for me"

A half hour later, Frankie has arrived with my drink and a Matt and a Josh

"Thank you but I didn't order Matt and Josh" I joked as they all walked in.

Frankie and the girls laughed at my joke but Matt and Josh just pouted.

"You're all set to head to wardrobe Chloe"

I thanked her and got off the chair.

"I'm kidding" I gave them both apology hugs before taking my drink from Frankie and giving him a thank you hug.

"Time for me to get into character" I announced walking out of the room and heading to wardrobe.

I had two options to choose from,  both went with my hair and makeup.

I stripped of my clothes and decided on the first one to wear before heading back to hair and makeup so they can pin my bandana.

When I went back in, it was now Olivia, Matt, Julia and Josh in the chairs

"Woah look at you"Julia said when I walked in.

"Wait" I said as I handed the hair person my bandana to put in my head. Once she was done I continued. "Okay now I am Alecia Cole"

I did a spin around.

"What did they do to my sweet Chloe" Frankie asked as him and Larry walked in to switch spots with Matt and Josh.

I giggled, "Don't worry she'll be back later"

Matt and Josh went into wardrobe to change while I walked out to the big room that has the backdrop for our photoshoot.

"Ahhhh it's Nini and Kourtney"

"Look at you Alecia!"

I did a spin and sucked down the rest of my drink.

"Impromptu photoshoot in the bathroom?" I asked them. "I was in there earlier and it has great lighting."

"You had me at photoshoot" Dara replied.

"I'm in"

We quickly got some good photos of each other before going back to the big room

Since I was up first for photos.

They had me start with sitting on a stool for a few shots.

"Oh shit she's a model!" I heard from behind the camera.

I tried to stay serious while everyone else was laughing at what Josh said as he walked in the room.

"Shut up Bassett" I said as we changed my position, taking the stool out of the frame.

Once my photos were finished, it was Olivia's turn next.

I sat on one of the chairs in the back and took my phone out.

I took this time to edit the photos we just took.

"Which one should I post?" I asked Frankie who was sat beside me.

"This one and this one" He said, swiping between two photos.

"Good choices"

I opened instagram and posted the two photos with the caption: Impromptu bathroom photoshoot

I also tagged Dara for taking the photos for me.

It quickly started gaining likes and comments.

"WE NEED EVERYONE FOR THE GROUP SHOTS" The photographer announced.

I put my phone down on the chair I was sitting in and walked up with Frankie.

They positioned me in between Matt and Josh and Olivia on the other side of Josh while everyone positioned themselves in front or around us.

We did normal photos and then a couple funny ones.

After our group photos, Matt and I took a couple photos than Olivia and Josh.

After those, we took a break to eat lunch. Technically I was all set but since I drove with all the girls in Dara's car, I'm stuck here.

*Skipping the rest of the day*

I spent the rest of the day talking with Olivia and Dara since we were done first.

"I think I'm going to shower and snuggle up in bed for the night because I'm exhausted." I said to my roommates once we got home.

"That's a great idea" Julia said. "I think I'm going to do the same"

I walked into my room and took a hot shower before doing my skincare and hopping in bed.

I decided to watch another episode of The Office but one episode turned into nine episodes and it was 4:30 in the morning.

Nope I'm turning it off. You need your beauty sleep Chloe

I plugged my phone in, making sure my alarm was set and unlocking my phone to text Josh.

Chloe: Okay so I may have binged a little bit of The Office and I guess it's not that bad...

I knew he wasn't going to respond because he has an earlier call time than me.

I put my phone on my nightstand stand and finally shut my eyes. 

-

Okay this one is a little rushed too. 

I'm sorry but I kept getting writers block while writing this chapter. 

It'll get better once I start the relationship between Josh and Chloe. I'm trying to find ways to get them closer together and that's why I'm doing the whole netflix show thing ya know they bonding over a show....

BUT if you have any ideas let me know :) I'll for sure give credit if I use it :):):)