Spicy Uno?

We wrapped up the first episode the next two days before having two days off.

-

I woke up around noon to a bunch of texts coming through my phone.

Josh: Matt and I are doing game night at our apartment at 6

Olivia: Wouldn't miss hanging out with my best friends!

Sophia: I'll be there!

Larry: Me too

Dara: You already know us three will be there

Frankie: And I will be hitching a ride with them

Julia: We'll make Chloe drive since she hasn't waken up yet

Matt: We'll order food so come hungry

All those were two minutes ago.

Since Dara and Julia already confirmed us going, I didn't bother responding. Instead I got up and showered.

                                                              ^    Outfit and hair   ^

When I got out, I went to the kitchen and joined Julia at the table with my apple and peanut butter.

"Good morning beautiful" I greeted her.

"Good morning. Did you see the group chat?"

"Yea. I'm really excited" I answered. "I had a lot of fun at the last one"

"We probably do one like every week or every other week so be ready for a lot more"

We talked while I had my breakfast then I went back into my room to get ready.

I put on The Office while doing my makeup.

An hour later, Dara, Julia, and I were on our way to the grocery store because we needed some groceries and I felt like making cookies for everyone.

-

Once I finished the cookies, I let them cool down while I cleaned up my baking mess and started a load of laundry before sitting down and reading the new script for this coming episode we're shooting.

I read and went over my lines with only breaking to switch laundry over and to pack up the cookies before we got into my car and headed to Matt and Josh's apartment.

*Skipping the car ride full of Shawn Mendes songs*

When Matt let us in, Olivia was the only one there so far.

"Hey Liv" I greeted her with a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you?"

"I'm good"