Meet Bella

When Bella and I woke up, we got ready and went for brunch before driving to the dance studio where the dance rehearsals were.

After we got there, the choreographer called for a ten minute break so everyone walked over to us and I introduced Bella. Of course, they all took turns hugging her before we all sat down in a circle, most of them drinking water.

Josh was pooped out so he played down next to me, putting his head on my lap.

"Sure you can use me as a pillow" I said sarcastically.

"Thanks for offering Chloe, you're such a nice friend" Josh replied, also being sarcastic.

Everyone was chatting with Bella, getting to know her so they didn't notice Josh staring up at me.

I felt it, so I looked down at him.

"Stop looking at me" I said in a low tone so no one else could hear.

"I can't help it, you have a cute face" He replied in the same tone.

I covered his eyes with my hand.

He chuckled before using one of his hands to remove the hand that was blocking his eyes.

"That's not nice"

"Too bad"

I took the opportunity to play with his pretty curls.

We decided to do game night at our apartment so we can all hang out with Bella.

"Bella and I will go pick up snacks on our way home and everyone can come over around seven"

They went back to practicing while Bella and I messed around at Target and picked up snacks and a few other groceries. Since Target is across from the mall we also stopped to look at shoes because Bella is obsessed with shoes.

We of course took the opportunity to get some instagram photos.

We got back to the apartment a few minutes before Dara and Julia got home.

Since it was already 5:30, they went to shower and change before our friends started showing up.

Bella and I just put That 70's Show on to watch until everyone got here.

Chloe's Instagram Post:

Love having my bestie here to take photos for instagram with me <3 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry these are short, I promise the next one will be longer and there will be Joshua and Chloe content ;)