Set Visits

We were ending the work day at Denny's.

"Table for seven please" I said to the hostess.

"Okay you can all follow me" She replied, leading us to a round table.

"I can't believe it took 10 tries for you guys to get that scene down" I said towards Josh and Matt.

We all laughed.
"I know, you know how tiring it is for me to stomp in the room." Olivia added.

"Agreed" I replied since we both were the ones doing it for the scene.

"You try keeping a straight face while trying to argue with him" Matt said pointing at Josh.

"He does have a funny looking face" I said trying not to laugh at my own stupid comeback.

"Wow that was a good one Chloe" Josh said sarcastically. "Totally didn't sound like a third grader comeback."

"Thanks Josh" I replied, giving him a big smile.

The waitress came to take our orders and then we got into a discussion about waffles verses pancakes.

"Personally I don't think you can put them against each other. I want waffles when I want something crunchier and pancakes when I want something softer" I explained.

"I didn't think about that until now" Olivia said. "I'm going to have to agree with Chloe"

"Nope it has to be one or the other" Josh continued, "Pancakes are just slops of batter in a pan and waffles are crispy square goodness."

"You clearly haven't had my pancakes then" I responded. "They're certainly not slabs of batter in a pan."

"I guess you're going to have to make some then."

After eating, we all parted ways.

*next day*

I woke up to a new email from work.

It was our photos from the photoshoot with an okay to post them on social media which got me very excited.

I went on Instagram, ready to post a couple, but seeing the amount of new followers and tags I had.

I was confused but then realized that Disney plus and a few of the castmates already posted their photos. I went on the Disney Plus instagram page and saw that they posted one of my individual photos and introduced me as the newest cast member. I couldn't help but read through the comments:

User 1: Oh my gosh I remember seeing her on Grey's Anatomy!

User 2: @user1 me too! She was so good!!!

User 3: She better not ruin Ricky and Nini's relationship

Little do they know...

User 4: She's so pretty!
User 5: She looks nothing like her character wow

I finally commented.

ChloeRoberts: It's an honor to work with this amazing cast! Can't wait for everyone to watch season 2!

I posted my individual shots then one of the group shots, once again thanking Disney and praising the hsmtmts cast before getting out of bed and showering and changing into my outfit and doing my makeup.

Dara and I had the day off so we were going for breakfast and then visiting everyone on set.

I blow-dried and straighten my hair before putting a headband on and some jewelry before walking out of my room.