Chapter 16

Kylo walks through the halls of the star destroyer. He has to report her betrayal. She... stabbed him in the back. How could she do that? Why? What did he do wrong? He had to do this, even though he loves her. She shouldn't have done it. This is all her fault.

No one is coming to save (Y/N) now.

He swallows before entering the long corridor to the throne room. 

'I'm here to give an update on my apprentice, supreme leader.'

'What has happened?'

'The asset has broken free. She needs to be put down.'

//

Two weeks 

'Ren? What do you want?' You're standing in the corridor, waiting for Ren to pick you up. 

He walks towards you. 'I need your help with the girl. Kyrwah was filling your position, but she got hurt.'

'What?! How?'

'The jedi tried to escape, and hit Kyrwah on her head. She's fine, don't worry.'

You sigh. 'What do you need my help for?'

He doesn't say anything.

'She was too strong, wasn't she?' You laugh. 'You're such a dork!' You giggle.

His eyes narrow and his hair waves with the movements of his head. 'Come on.'

You walk after him. 'I've got an idea. I just need some random prisoners.'

'What are you going to do then?'

'Kill her friends.'

'We don't have her friends...'

'She won't even see the difference. Just give me one of those force blockers and I'll crack her. I need a few days, maybe a week. What do you want to know?'

'There is a specific base that has all of their evac protocols on paper. If we get our hands on those, we will always know where they are going. They won't be able to outrun as anymore.'

'Sounds like a plan to me. Just line up a few prisoners here.'

He nods and opens the door for you. 'The force blocker is on. Keep that in mind.'

'I'll be fine. I've heard I have an excellent punch.' You grin while walking in. You see the girl, Rey, laying on the metal interrogation table. Her wrists and ankles are chained to it. Her face is full with cuts and other injuries. Her eyes are closed and her breathing seems stable.

Great.

You grab a glass of water and throw it over her head. She wakes up with a shock and looks at you with fear.

'So.. I've heard you hurt my friend. Why did you do that?'

'I-'

'You know what, nevermind. I don't really care. I want information.'

'I've been over this with all of the others. I'm not saying anything.'