Chapter 29

You've fallen asleep. You were having this really nice dream where you and Ben live together, happily ever after. You were ripped out of that beautiful dream when you heard a scream. You jump up, wiping your eyes clean. You storm into the hut, just to see Rey laying on the floor, twisting of pain. Tears roll down her face and the screams of pain she gives strike your heart. 

You try to see what is causing the pain. The fat man is just sitting there, watching with a smile on his face. You see nothing.

'(Y/N)..' She whimpers in pain. 'Please make it stop!'

You look at her neck. You see a weird apparat on it. You rip it off in one smooth move and crush it beneath your shoe.

'Hey!' The fat man shouts at you.

'What?!' You scream back, while igniting the lightsaber into his face. He jumps back and fall down on his fat ass.

You bow down next to Rey and look at her neck. It's a small wound, and a some blood flows out of it. You want to kill that fat man. You hate him! 

'You failed me..'

A whispering voice says. You drop your lightsaber, looking around the room. No one's in there except for you, Rey and Unkar. Your head starts spinning but you keep standing. 

Rey notices something is wrong. She slowly crawls up. '(Y/N)? Are you okay?' She rubs her painful neck. 

You shake your head. 'No..' You whisper. You hear that high noise again. It blasts its way through your head and it's killing you.

'Lay down..' She says.

You don't even have the chance to do so, because your legs decide to die and you drop down. Your head is still spinning and the pressure returns as well. You let out a scream while Rey tries to find whatever is doing this.

'What's happening?!'

'I don't know!' You cry out. You try to breathe. You gasp for air, but you can't get any. You slowly choke while the tears run over your face.

'I'm sorry, Rey...' You choke out before losing your consciousness.

'No! (Y/N)! I'm not letting you die!' She touches your lifeless body, trying to find some way to save you. You touches your arm and feel something. A bump? 

She looks around, is there a knife or something in here? When she finally notices one and stabs it into your arm, you starts to shock. Your arm starts bleeding, blood coming out with liters a second.

She takes a deep breath, before sticking her hand into the wound on your arm. She searches in it. Suddenly, she feels something. She pulls it out of your wound, and you gasp for air. You shoot up, letting out a scream of pain. You look at Rey, then at your arm and then at the floor, while puking. 

Rey is holding some kind of microchip. Wires drowned in your blood are holding on to it and the wound on your arm is one bloody mess. You lay down your head on the couch behind you and you whine in pain. 

'What the hell is that?'

'I have no idea, but I think I c-..'

You get hit in the face. No one is really hitting you, but it sure feels like it. It all comes back to you.

The resistance.

Ben kidnapping you. 

Your mother being killed by stormtroopers.

Poe Dameron killing your father.

Your brother.

Kyrwah being killed by Snoke?