Chapter 20

8 days

You're in your bed. You just can't catch your sleep, no matter how hard you try. It seems to be in your head. You just can't forget what happened yesterday, and the look on Kylo's face when he found you. The shock. Like he cared about you? No! He's a selfish asshole who only cares about himself. You sigh as you turn on your back. You wipe the sweat of your forehead. 

You get up to get some water. As you slip into a nightcoat and walk into the bathroom, you hear a sound. 

'Kidding me?' You hiss while you drink the water. 'Calm down, its not real..' You tell yourself as you put on a light to read something. You grab a book. You rub the dust of the cover to see what the title is. 

'The temptations of the darkness.' You whisper to yourself. You chuckle. Ren definitely has a terrible choice of books. You open it to see what's in it. It looks like an ancient book, like the jedi texts Rey talked about. You can't read the language its in, but the pictures suffice. You see a jedi, with a blue lightsaber, fighting a dark figure with a red lightsaber. The pictures shows how the sith impales the jedi, and takes off the helmet he's wearing. 

A handsome face appears. He raises his hand and the spirit of the jedi is being pulled out of his corpse, and being sucked into the sith. The sith embraces the power and becomes.. bigger?

'Interesting, isn't it?' A strange voice says. You frightenedly drop the book. 

'Who are you?!' You say, trying to sound fierce. Your voice actually breaks in the middle of the sentence, what is making you sound like a little girl.

'Someone that cares for Ben. You are no good for him.'

'Who the hell are you?!' You scream, repeating your question.

He leans forward. A destroyed, burned face comes into the light. You jump back. 'You are going to stay away from him, do you understand?' 

'I'm not interested in him. I don't even like him.' You stutter, trying to process what you're seeing.

'He likes you. And everyone falls for him, one way or another.' He man disappears with those words leaving you in your bed.

'What the hell was that?' Another voice said.

'Can everyone just leave me fucking alone?!' You scream while jumping out of bed. 'Get out of my room! Now!' You screech. 

You want to grab your lightsaber, but before you can extend your arm you feel the cold metal of a blade on your neck.

'Great..' You whisper.

// 

You're being pushed down to your bed. Someone is tying your ankles together with rope. 

'Who the hell are you?' You ask, calmly.

'It doesn't matter.' The voice said. He grabs your wrists and bounds them together too. You grunt as the man puts a gag in your mouth.

'The resistance send me. They want you dead.'

'Hm, hffmmh, hfgnn.' 

'Sorry..' He points at your face. 'Can't hear what you're saying.'

You scoff. The resistance sends one of these idiots to kill you? Did he forget you are force sensitive?