CHAPTER 12: Unexpectedly

ZOE

I couldn't believe it! Elroy, Ashley's boyfriend and one of my oldest friends who I haven't seen in a real long time and who used to work with both Ashley and I.

"It's good to see you." He tells me.

"Yeah, you too. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I asked him to come." Ashley says as she walks up next to me.

"Who in the hell is this?" We heard the Director come up from behind us.

"Sorry, this is Elroy. He used to work with us." I tell him.

"Does he work for Charles?" He asks.

I wasn't sure and when I looked at him, before I had a chance to say anything, he answered.

"Hell no. After finding out about that douche bag and how he nearly killed my best friend here, there was no way in hell I'd stay with him." He laughs.

Ashley walks up to him and hugs him then they give each other kisses. They looked so cute together. Which reminds me.

"Oh, hey, I want to introduce you to my husband." I smiled real big and noticed Ray was already several feet away off to the side and comes walking up taking hold of my hand.

"Holy shit, it's true? Ashley told me about how you got yourself married but damn." Elroy teases. "It's nice to meet you man." He holds out his hand.

"You as well." Ray shakes his hand.

"Okay, so now that we have all gotten acquainted and caught up, we need to figure   out what we're going to do." The Director tells us.

"Oh right." Elroy commented. "Ashley gave me a heads up about what was happening. Which is another reason me and my crew here came along, we have some getting even with him we need to do."

I look at he Director who doesn't seem too happy.

"Sir, he was very good at what he used to do. Ashley was great at the hacking and tracking down and Elroy here, he was good at that also but was one of the best snipers who had taught me. He can be a great lookout." I vouch for him.

The Director looks at Elroy and then back at me. I mean, even though the Director had just accused of me being in contact with Charles, in who I would still like to know had told him that, I still think that having them help out will be a great asset to this.

Next the Director then agrees and asks us to head over to his cabin to talk about what we were going to do next.

I was happy that Elroy was here and that the Director agreed to keep him here to help us out. I mean, as far as planning goes for attacks, he is great.

We all headed back to our cabins to go to bed and during the middle of the night, I had gotten thirsty and got up to get a drink from the kitchen when I heard a light rapping at the door.

I thought at first I was hearing things and then as I place the glass in the sink and start to head off to bed, I hear a light knocking again and then the Director's voice whisper yell that he needed to talk to me and Ray.

So I walked over and opened up the door and had him come inside.

Next thing I know when I turn to head in the back to get Ray up, I feel a cloth be put over my mouth and nose from behind me and all I see next is darkness.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)