Author's Note: I'm Conflicted...!

There's a reason I find it hard to continue my older stories. It's not because I don't like them but that I've forgotten important points in the story despite being the Author. I'm finding it amazing how this story reached first in SwordsandSorcery again...

This is despite me having not updated this story in a long while, what are the chances that the story that I myself found to have a rather lacklustre beginning actually drew attention... Is it because this is a Xianxia or something else? Either way, the writer I am right no longer strives to emulate Xianxia's anymore as I have built my own world within the newest original fictions I'm updating, with Battlefield Restart being my most proud creation.

However, considering that the later stories I wrote have a similar 'Magic System' to this one, I COULD revamp the story similar to what I did with Battlefield Restart (I'll even post my shorter and unedited version of that just to give you guys a sense of what happens when I revamp an entire story).

Either way, Dead Dragon's Combat Manual was once my most 'serious' action-orientated creation before Battlefield Restart got popular on RoyalRoad back then. I practically gave up writing this years ago in order to continue with Battlefield Restart.

However, if there are enough commenters on this story who would want me to try my hand at revamping this story to suit my current 'fictional universe'. I will sit down and even spill my blood to alter this story using my improved writing prowess!

You guys might say that I should do what I want and not be moved by commenters, but I've already heard that enough already. If you guys want this story to continue, you have to WANT it to continue rather than expecting me to one day give it a chance.

I only gave Battlefield Restart a chance because others found potential in it. The validation that the work wasn't too generic and could actually turn into a story others want to read has now, after many years, allowed me to turn it into my main work that I have already planned and started writing sequels for.

Actually, I am not sure how this story will fit into my universe. However, I know deep in my heart that as long as I am able to find a reason to continue this work, I will work hard to turn it into something great! That is just the personality I have...

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you find other stories that suit your interests lately.